• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Tunics

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I have been watching some gameplay videos and have noticed that link has on a blue and red tunic do you think it will be like ocarina of time where you can switch tunics whenever u want and still be able to use the green tunic or like links awakeniing where you can get a blue or red tunic and not be able to get the green one again if thats the case i will not be getting diffrent tunics because i lile the classic greeb

++-

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes finally we have tunics again! But I think they're Red Mail and Blue Mail again, or Red Jerkin etc. Regardless, the point of those items is to reduce damage, just like in ALttP. No doubt the progression is Green > Blue > Red.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Yes finally we have tunics again! But I think they're Red Mail and Blue Mail again, or Red Jerkin etc. Regardless, the point of those items is to reduce damage, just like in ALttP. No doubt the progression is Green > Blue > Red.
I dont care if it reduces damage taken or increases damage given i like sticking with the classic green so i will not be getting other tunics unless they give u the choice of using the tunics while keeping the green one like ocarina of time

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I dont care if it reduces damage taken or increases damage given i like sticking with the classic green so i will not be getting other tunics unless they give u the choice of using the tunics while keeping the green one like ocarina of time

Oh, chances are you will NOT be able to switch between tunics this time around. I've a feeling this will be exactly like ALttP and LoZ: once you obtain damage reducing armor/clothing, it sticks with you for the rest of that save file. ;)

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Oh, chances are you will NOT be able to switch between tunics this time around. I've a feeling this will be exactly like ALttP and LoZ: once you obtain damage reducing armor/clothing, it sticks with you for the rest of that save file. ;)
Well if thats the case i will have to figure out when u get the tunics and try to avoid it

Yeah this is almost certainly going to be exactly like it was in A Link to the Past, considering that it's a sequel to the game. :P

Maybe this is why that hand boss was doing 4 hearts of damage despite it not being in Hero Mode. Link didn't have a better tunic!
Or maybe he's just a beast and does four hearts of damage. :bleh: Link had the green tunic in the Wallord video, so yeah, probably reduced with more armor. Not like it wouldn't be in Hero Mode too, though, unless the armor just doesn't exist there.

Although why do you assume it wasn't Hero Mode?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Has it been confirmed that Hero Mode is devoid of recovery hearts in this game like it was in Skyward Sword?

I suppose not, but they didn't appear in The Wind Waker HD, either. Hero Mode does do 4x normal damage in ALBW, though, so I guess it's possible they kept in the recovery hearts? I just have my doubts about that though. I won't rule it out, but I expect to see the "no recovery heart" tradition kept.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Has it been confirmed that Hero Mode is devoid of recovery hearts in this game like it was in Skyward Sword?

Not officially, but offhand comments from ZU, 4Chan, and NeoGAF have stated that HM is 4x damage and no recovery hearts. That sounds like a great idea to me; makes rupees even more crucial to the game experience.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
It seems like they are going to be some legitmitly hard enemy and bosses in the games. I honestly hope it gets to the point were they are practically required with out it being cheep.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I for one would love for the different tunics to return, i Loved the color scheme of the new tunics in ALttP, one of my favorite features to be honest. I agree with others when they say you will not be able to switch back and forth between the tunics but it would be nice to be able too like you could in OoT.

Either way, different tunics are welcome in my book!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
When I first saw some footage of Skyward Sword, I noticed that some of the knights had different tunic colours. I was excited, hoping that I could change my tunic colour too.

Then dissapoint happened.

I hope they bring multiple tunics back. Looking at that green tunic really gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom