• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare Game

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I got a new game, and hopefully it wont stay at the bottom of the pile. Hopefully it will be a hit.

Anyway, who does not know it? It is called Truth or Dare.

The individual above will be asked the question Truth or Dare? He/she will then have to pick one, and whoever it was that asked him/her has the option to ask him questions or make the member do something as a dare.

Keep in mind that we must follow the rules of the Forum, so keep those dares down, alright? They can be simple dares such as: "I dare you to put this smiley :cool: in your siggy"

Or, I dare you to put this quote in your siggy for a day. "XPY" (Which equals to Xeldimus Pwns You.) :cool:

Stuff like that. As for truths, the member must reply with the truth, NO LYING!!!

Okay, so I guess being the first one in line...hit me...Truth or dare me, I am ready for anything you might wanna throw at me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I will start you off easy.

If you could have any ONE superpower what would it be?

The power to control others, you know, their minds. I'd be king of the world. ^^

Okay, that was a good one. In the meantime, since there are no posters who have T or D'd you, I will do it. But the next poster who posts after you usually does it.

Okay, so Truth or Dare, Din?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Truth.

Summons volvaga from her firey grave to burn the 50 character limit!! (How'd I do Xeld?)

Here is your Truth: Tell me the truth, what color is your hair?

That was excellent, you nailed that 50 word count. XD

((Also, should anyone else besides LinkandI and me, Xeldimus, join the fray, feel free to Truth or Dare the poster above you.))

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Natural blonde. I have never dyed my hair and it is very long. Down to the middle of my back.
I think it is you and me for now.
Truth or Dare?

Yesh, but wait for tomorrow...that's when the whole pack is around. XD

--Also, nice color tone.

You can Dare me this time...I like my odds. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom