• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Because I'm trying to be lighthearted and fun when I'm stressed beyond belief and trying not to cry about it for no reason, okay? I just wanted to poke some fun at Moe, you don't have to question all my stupidity.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I was just trying to have a little fun in return. I'll let off.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 3.jpg
Final Vote Count:
Moe the Moblin (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Rubik (2) - Moe the Moblin, Chevywolf30
Funnygurl555 (4) - Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Silverfish, Rubik

Not Voting: Funnygurl555

Funnygurl555 has laid down and accepted its fate, yes? Seems very unlikely for a being like this. Very well, the people have chosen and I shall commence the punishment. Cream Starter!

Hot Pants summons the meat spray once more, restricting Funnygurl555's breathing. The fleshy spray curls around its abdomen and squeezes its spine until the crowd hears a sickening SNAP. Blood spurts from Funnygurl555's grinning mouth, but it does not struggle.

Funnygurl555 was Arts & Crafts, a Vanilla Townie.
arts and crafts.jpg

Alive(7):
1. @Rubik
2. @Morbid Minish
3. @Johnny Sooshi
4. @Moe the Moblin
5. @Silverfish
6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
7. @Chevywolf30

Dead(6):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town
Kreaal, Mafia Gunbearer
ExLight, Macho Town Voyeur
Libk, Vanilla Town
Kirino, Vanilla Town
Funnygurl555, Vanilla Town

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 9 (cropped gore).jpg
I made a wager with Chevywolf30, the player formerly known as Doc, that he would live to see the end of this "game," but it appears I was wrong. How he knew his life would end this way is beyond me, but the man never loses a bet. I would have thought he would try to stack the odds in favor of his life...

Chevywolf30 was Daniel J. D'arby, a Vanilla Townie.
d'arby the gambler.jpg

Alive(6):
1. @Rubik
2. @Morbid Minish
3. @Johnny Sooshi
4. @Moe the Moblin
5. @Silverfish
6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman

Dead(7):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town
Kreaal, Mafia Gunbearer
ExLight, Macho Town Voyeur
Libk, Vanilla Town
Kirino, Vanilla Town
Funnygurl555, Vanilla Town
Chevywolf30, Vanilla Town

Day 5 begins!

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day 5 will end on Monday, February 1st at 11:00pm MST.

There is a possibility of MyLo today.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Should the faith healer claim, or should they only do so if in danger of being lynched?

If they claim, we can sheep their read a bit.

If they don't claim, we might be able to survive a mislynch or if we lynch correctly they might be able to survive an extra day.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think we can sleep today, gives me more time to check isos and stuff
anyone opposed?

You mean no lynch? I'm not sold on a no lynch just because I don't generally like them. Plus I think we have some leniency with our healer.

Should the faith healer claim, or should they only do so if in danger of being lynched?

If they claim, we can sheep their read a bit.

If they don't claim, we might be able to survive a mislynch or if we lynch correctly they might be able to survive an extra day.

Not a fan of this idea tbh. I feel like scum would want the healer outed at this point. And I'm not willing to sheep someone's reads just because they're healer. I mean I know I'm town and I've had **** reads since Kreaal, so just being town means nothing.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You mean no lynch? I'm not sold on a no lynch just because I don't generally like them. Plus I think we have some leniency with our healer.

Not a fan of this idea tbh. I feel like scum would want the healer outed at this point. And I'm not willing to sheep someone's reads just because they're healer. I mean I know I'm town and I've had **** reads since Kreaal, so just being town means nothing.
like, you know it's mylo right?
this post reads like you don't know it's mylo

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
like, you know it's mylo right?
this post reads like you don't know it's mylo

I know it's mylo.
I also know we still have a faith healer so we have some leeway. If faith healer is someone in PoE then they can claim if they're in danger so we can narrow it down even further. So with that and them possibly getting a heal the next night it's not a lost cause. If we no lynch faith healer possibly gets a correct heal during the night and we're back at square one. But with even more wifom because faith healer won't know for sure if the person they targeted was town or if scum faith healer stopped it.

I'm open to no lynch arguments especially if others want to go for it. But I'm just generally against no lynches unless like absolutely necessary.

Tbh, the start of this day has me feeling more town for Moe and more scum for Rubik. Just because they approached with two different ideas and I think Rubik's had more scum motivation behind it. My PoE has pretty much narrowed to Johnny/Rubik. But with how this game has gone after the Kreaal lynch I feel like one of those could easily be wrong. Don't think both are though. SMS is probably my top town read. Moe/Silver are right below that. Then Rubik/Johnny as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom