• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess some info to attempt to resolve the wine is better than none. I'll do a vote, but I've lost track of who's voted whom and don't want to stop chevy from posting his thing. I'll likely be voting Funnygurl in about 2 hours if nothing has changed, per my last statements about cubes being less likely to be scum imo.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
What part about how I'm playing makes you think I'm scum?
Mainly your inactivity, but also the fact that you're tunneling Moe, who is pretty solidly town. I also noticed you didn't say much in the way of Kreaal until you voted him. I don't think that's a good look.

Mainly your inactivity, but also the fact that you're tunneling Moe, who is pretty solidly town. I also noticed you didn't say much in the way of Kreaal until you voted him. I don't think that's a good look.
I'm unimpressed. You purport to have gone home to look at what you have written and this is the best you can come up with? Moe is more solid town than you, yes, but that' ain't sayin the man is cleared in any manner. The man has an angry playstyle, it's very easy to tunnel in on. Not defending the cube here, but I do understand where he's coming from. I guess time will tell, but I do still find you scummy.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm unimpressed. You purport to have gone home to look at what you have written and this is the best you can come up with? Moe is more solid town than you, yes, but that' ain't sayin the man is cleared in any manner. The man has an angry playstyle, it's very easy to tunnel in on. Not defending the cube here, but I do understand where he's coming from. I guess time will tell, but I do still find you scummy.
It's like a few lines for each. I've never written things out before, and I subbed. I've kinda had to do a flyover.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Moe the Moblin (2) - Rubik, Johnny Sooshi
Rubik (2) - Moe the Moblin, Chevywolf30
Funnygurl555 (2) - Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman

Not Voting: Silverfish, Funnygurl555

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. Day 4 will end on Friday, January 29th at 11:00pm MST. That's in 5 and a half hours.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Was just thinking I can't imagine Silver
I find it odd that SMS just dipped in to vote and that's it, but I also think it's NAI.
I'm still checking every now and then, I have other stuff I have to do tonight though which is why I'm not posting a bunch.

I will say Moe isn't cleared by a longshot, but I still think narrowing the PoE will reveal if we should add him back into the PoE.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Was just thinking I can't imagine Silver

I'm still checking every now and then, I have other stuff I have to do tonight though which is why I'm not posting a bunch.

I will say Moe isn't cleared by a longshot, but I still think narrowing the PoE will reveal if we should add him back into the PoE.
Yeah, I knew you were site staff and had other stuff to do. Anyone else I woulda raised a higher eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom