• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver has fallen off the face of the earth recently. I'm thinking he is probably town
Whoops.
they are technically town core but they haven't been acting like it
That's honestly the best.
I think I'll just end up doing the sensible thing here by trusting Min Min
Honestly, yeah. I'm not sold on FG but I still don't trust doc/Chevy. Chevy feels like they came into the game ready to flip things around and kinda powerplaying and then really quickly got pushed back down and is now trying to recover whilst coming up with a new play.

Btw SMS, I think I finally figured out what's wrong with you this game. Your headvoice is very close to how it was in that Pen game we played in where you were scum and I had no idea. Now, this game there are much better scum options before we get to you, so that means nothing.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm about to lose my ****ing mind. I'll watch y'all ignore my sound reads after I'm dead but y'all wanting to go after Moe just because Libk did and he's flipped town? Libk didn't have much reason besides omgus from their fight d1. And using that he self voted so we would look into Moe is weak. Don't reward that kinda ****. I'm not lynching someone just because dead town said they were scum, when that's the only thing that town said since d1. There are way better targets like the one I outlined in FG.
me/sms/minish all have massive town pants right now
I'm sorry, how is Moe town cleared? We know Moe was getting pushed by Kreaal and basically all but town leaned him, pushed Silver, pushed the Libk wagon (admittedly not great reasoning for scum lean since everyone jumped onboard, but still started early as omgus), and in general hasn't really scum hunted imo.

POE, we look at Moe, Rub, FG, Chevy, and me. That's not great considering it's a majority of players, but I think we can do it. At this point, I town leaned Doc, so Chevy is ok rn. Last scum are among Moe, Rub, and FG. FG is a no show rn, really just not contributing. It's NIA for them, but honestly I'm more likely to scum lean that. However, Rub is very non-committal this game, definitely not a town Rub play style.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

Was on this as a backup for Kirino anyway. Yeah, that read was wrong, but I just haven't enjoyed what I've seen from Moe so far.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I really didn't help my case when I misunderstood that thing with Moe talking about FG. It's also only my 2nd game so I have very little idea what I'm doing.

Yeah I really didn't help my case when I misunderstood that thing with Moe talking about FG. It's also only my 2nd game so I have very little idea what I'm doing.
Ah, the I'm new excuse.

It does make sense though and hence I haven't voted you. I'm willing to circle back once we find the next scum. Don't think it's Johnny, Min, or SMS, and it sure ain't me. I still think Moe is just angrily misguided, which leaves Rube, FG, and Chevy. Out of the friendy cube and the chaotic element, I'd say the cube is probably less of a scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm sorry, how is Moe town cleared? We know Moe was getting pushed by Kreaal and basically all but town leaned him, pushed Silver, pushed the Libk wagon (admittedly not great reasoning for scum lean since everyone jumped onboard, but still started early as omgus), and in general hasn't really scum hunted imo.

POE, we look at Moe, Rub, FG, Chevy, and me. That's not great considering it's a majority of players, but I think we can do it. At this point, I town leaned Doc, so Chevy is ok rn. Last scum are among Moe, Rub, and FG. FG is a no show rn, really just not contributing. It's NIA for them, but honestly I'm more likely to scum lean that. However, Rub is very non-committal this game, definitely not a town Rub play style.

Was on this as a backup for Kirino anyway. Yeah, that read was wrong, but I just haven't enjoyed what I've seen from Moe so far.

I'm not town clearing Moe. But I think he's less likely scum than a few players. Especially with how things got shifted to Moe so easily coming into today. Kinda makes me feel kinda like scum is jumping on an easy push of him which just makes me want to lynch him less now.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion

you're kidding, right? Compare how hard I've worked with every other player in this game. You "haven't enjoyed" what you've seen from me? What is this even based on?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Moe the Moblin (2) - Rubik, Johnny Sooshi
Rubik (2) - Moe the Moblin, Chevywolf30
Funnygurl555 (1) - Morbid Minish

Not Voting: Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Funnygurl555

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. Day 4 will end on Friday, January 29th at 11:00pm MST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom