• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Still don’t like it.
Just gives me the links to each post page, I’m unable to view them all at once.

Ok I’m probably exaggerating but it’s allot.
If I knew which Null/Fluff Posts Moe made are what number I could get it done faster.

My Point is Moe’s SoD to put it was very “Faked” I feel some of the stuff he said was not genuine and I wasn’t completely understanding him during that point either.
Later he “Town”Ed me as others pushed me and then he started a push on Silverfish.
While he is trying to look good I think he’s trying to focus too much on it. If you get what I mean. Like it also really feels he’s scum trying to take advantage and pocket the one player who was getting the most heat Day 1.
Also some of the posts Moe have made felt off to me, I’d have to go find them but yeah I don’t think I’ll ever reevaluate him anytime soon.

Kinda like your doing to me ExLight.
Only thing is I KNOW I’m Town.
And well I don’t believe Moe is.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I think you should consider that several people town reading me have played quite a few games with me before and understand that my playstyle tends to be unorthodox
surely someone such as yourself could understand
I promise you I genuinely mean everything I say, and I'll always try to share any and all pro-town thoughts whenever I consider them
so... I just kind of barf all over the thread and some people find that unappealing

Let me emphasize when I say “Fake” I mean like overreact or try and make things more or less then they seem to be.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No one else really commented on what Rubik said, so I'm just gonna do this anyways. My lynch list from most to least would be.

1. Kreaal
2. Silver
3. SMS

I'm not really scumreading Silver or SMS really. But my reasoning for putting it in that order is because I think Kreaal is scum, which would make SMS less likely to be scum. And while I think Silver to be town, I noticed that he was positing a theory similar to Ex about Kreaal/Kirino being scum. So Silver's flip could give a little more info on that situation, and I'm still not sold on Ex's towniness, so since they're kinda pushing the same theories I could potentially see them being a scum pair. Only because I could see scum Silver possibly backing his scumbud's plan when they can't privately communicate.

Oh just checked eod 1 again and for some reason hadn't remembered that Silver ended up on Kreaal. So Silver also gives us some info there. If Silver is town it doesn't help Kreaal any, but if Silver is scum it makes Kreaal look better and SMS look worse.

That's why we need to resolve these 3 wagons today. Too much info held within them.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Morbid Minish (1) - Funnygurl555
Kreaal (1) - ExLight
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin
Kirino (2) - Johnny Sooshi, Silverfish
Moe the Moblin (1) - Libk
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Kreaal

Not Voting: Rubik, Morbid Minish, Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 2 will end on Friday, January 22nd at 8:00pm MST.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Oh just checked eod 1 again and for some reason hadn't remembered that Silver ended up on Kreaal. So Silver also gives us some info there. If Silver is town it doesn't help Kreaal any, but if Silver is scum it makes Kreaal look better and SMS look worse.
I disagree, I think silverfish was attempting to tie the votes explicitly, which admittedly doesn't affect much in terms of your conclusion imo, but I don't think we can reliably glean any info on kreaal/sms with a silver wolf flip

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I disagree, I think silverfish was attempting to tie the votes explicitly, which admittedly doesn't affect much in terms of your conclusion imo, but I don't think we can reliably glean any info on kreaal/sms with a silver wolf flip

I mean, it's not that hard to say that beforehand so you have an excuse to do it when the opportunity arises. Haha.

why is everyone here so dead-set on flipping for info
just lynch wolves smh

I'm trying to lynch scum.
But I'm focusing on the 3 wagons from yesterday, and if I had to go with one that wasn't my scumread then I'd go with the one that would provide the most info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom