• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't think the reasoning in Silver's post against me is particularly good and it looks contrived, as if he's manipulating evidence to suit a narrative. I could buy that he just spotted a connection and was overeager to confirm it in order to find scum, though, so I wouldn't make too much of it normally. What doesn't make sense is his desire to lynch me before Kreaal, when his entire argument against me relies on Kreaal's flip, and when he himself has only given weak and hedgy reads on Kreaal so far.

SMS just hasn't been taking the game seriously. He's not always this inactive as scum, to be fair, especially recently. However, iirc, I've never played a game with town SMS where he was even close to being this inactive. He also has a kind of lackadaisical attitude that I associate with him as scum. I think it's notable that he didn't vote to preserve himself yesterday, and he seemed (and seems) genuinely unconcerned about his death, though I figure that could be attributable to the lack of interest generated by being scum and not having a team to communicate with.

I'm actually somewhat torn between the two now, though I'd probably still rather go for SMS, not least because I think his flip will shed light on Johnny.
I mean I’d also be down with a Kirino yeet because it benefits in two ways.
1) They could be scum and I’d be willing to die after since we still have the numbers
2)They flip Town and ExLight just might maybe see that I’m also Town.
This is a remarkably awful post, as you've openly admitted that you're fine with one of your town reads getting lynched just to make yourself look good.

also "they could be scum" so could anyone lmfao what

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm sorry guys. My more substantial stuff will come after work tomorrow. I had final exam prep stuff tonight and have work 4-12:30 instead of 6-2:30. I'll be back after work. For now I sleep

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town
3. Morbid Minish- town lean
4. Johnny Sooshi- scum lean
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- town lean
10. Doc- town lean
11. Libk- scum
12. Funnygurl555-null
13. Flargblarg vanilla town

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SMS just hasn't been taking the game seriously. He's not always this inactive as scum, to be fair, especially recently. However, iirc, I've never played a game with town SMS where he was even close to being this inactive. He also has a kind of lackadaisical attitude that I associate with him as scum. I think it's notable that he didn't vote to preserve himself yesterday, and he seemed (and seems) genuinely unconcerned about his death, though I figure that could be attributable to the lack of interest generated by being scum and not having a team to communicate with.

I'm actually somewhat torn between the two now, though I'd probably still rather go for SMS, not least because I think his flip will shed light on Johnny.
Goodness, you are just dead set on me being scum here. I feel like if I was scum I would be more interested because I'd have potential to do something at least. I don't really have anything to offer mechanically, that is why I didn't care to vote Ex because I felt he was town, and if he was a power role by chance, I'd have rather taken the lynch because losing me wasn't too bad. It's kind of hard to bounce back after being almost certain I was going to die yesterday. I can't tell if you are town or scum rn but you are grasping at straws here with your meta reads. Bottomlibe, coming up with inventive ways to seed communications with teammates would tickle my fancy so much and I guarentee you I'd be more active today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom