• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(No one actually do this unless we agree on it.)

How would people feel about informal ranked choice voting between the three people who almost got lynched yesterday? Everyone can rank their first, second, and third choice lynch between the three of them and then have all supporters of lynching the least popular choice lynch their second choice instead.
I’m sorry I’m failing to understand the last part.
shouldn’t we just tally up who has the most votes?

1 = 0 Votes
2 = 1 Vote
3 = 2 Votes

where 3 is who they view most scummy.
Then tally up the votes to decide who to lynch.
Tell yeah what, if you do it like that I’d be totally down with this even if it means my lynch.

So let’s see
1.Kreeal - Have a Real good feeling he’s Town.
2.Silverfish - Not as Scummy as SMS
3.SMS - Top Scum other then Moe.

No. Bad. This feels like a repeat of what Kreaal has been spouting and makes me think you're scumbuds together trying to garner favour by presenting what is essentially the same argument in mildly different terms.

Which makes sense if you think about it, Kreaal's vote on you could then be a distancing play, but you two can't coordinate correctly because you're not in contact, which makes it so that you have stepped into dangerous waters.

So here's why you might kill Flarg to protect Kreaal and yourself, as contradictory as that seems. Flarg was a volatile player. You couldn't have him messing up best laid plans at last minute again. Without him, there almost certainly would have been an SMS lynch yesterday. Flarg was protecting Kreaal. Hear me out here, with Flarg being town, having someone solidly town townreading someone as contradictory as Kreaal this early in the game is only beneficial. I've seen enough games where one of the main wagons gets dismissed because the freshly dead townie townread them- it's a smart and beneficial play. But more than anything: Flarg was a wildcard. A wildcard with experience. A wildcard that wasn't drawing enough sus for a mislynch anytime soon. Those are always bad news for scum.

Further, you say if you were bussing you'd want to hit it early, but as you didn't build up a case, it wouldn't be possible to bus SMS without drawing great suspicion, as the first SMS voters did before the wagon gained traction. You didn't want to deal with that suspicion while trying to save your scumbud, especially if the wagon backfired epicly. It would be much easier to get rid of me. Upon the wagon gaining traction, you saw an opportunity to mislynch SMS, save Kreaal, and then send me up to the chopping block today with my lovely stumbling about. Once again, I'd like to say that you also say you wanted to avoid a tie, but you were the one who would have cast the tying vote to save Kreaal had Flarg not flipped again last minute- If i remember correctly, that was the vote that had it stayed on SMS, would have provided a proper lynch. You gambled, and it failed, further adding to my theory that you killed Flarg because you didn't want that same thing to happen again. It was too easy a mistake to make.

I'd also like to say that Ex, imo, is hardly tunneling Kreaal. There are other people tunneling much, much harder. (Moe. Why.) I'm not saying Ex is completely innocent this game, he has had some interesting ideas that seem strange, but he's been pretty equal opportunity about who he feels like biting- you just see it more with Kreaal because Kreaal posts to dang much.

And then we have the hmmm, Minish play. Setting yourself up for a quick switch on Minish later when the need arises to discredit her. While I have used such a play to get out of a tight spot as town, I don't think that's what's going on now. It's not in a hmmm, maybe you sir townie are right, I'll go look at that way, it's in a hmmm, I'm ready to flip on you if you stop being useful to me way. You're setting up your future mislynches I respect that.

Vote: Kirino
I mean I’d also be down with a Kirino yeet because it benefits in two ways.
1) They could be scum and I’d be willing to die after since we still have the numbers
2)They flip Town and ExLight just might maybe see that I’m also Town.

Kirino

Tatakae
@Silverfish: I don’t quite know how to respond because most of your post falls under the category of being entirely possible, but with no actual reason to believe it, especially over more straightforward and innocuous explanations. It’s as if you’ve constructed this elaborate narrative and are interpreting the information in whatever way favors it to justify your conclusion. Moreover, your vote on me depends almost entirely on assuming your reads on Kreaal and SMS are accurate, and it falls apart if they aren’t. So wouldn’t it obviously make much more sense to lynch the former before jumping on me?
Flarg was a volatile player. You couldn't have him messing up best laid plans at last minute again.
I don’t know how you got this impression of him, but it's certainly not mine, as he’s been pretty consistent and reasonable throughout the game. If it’s because of his last-minute vote switching, he wasn't the only one, and it’s only because EoD itself was very hectic. Bizarre take, really.
but you were the one who would have cast the tying vote to save Kreaal had Flarg not flipped again last minute- If i remember correctly, that was the vote that had it stayed on SMS, would have provided a proper lynch. You gambled, and it failed, further adding to my theory that you killed Flarg because you didn't want that same thing to happen again.
I'm not sure what you thought I was doing here. If I wanted to mislynch SMS, why not keep my vote on him? I didn't, because I thought he'd jump on a wagon to tie, and so I voted you instead after agreeing with Flarg, which clearly shows the desire to prevent a tie. And again, Flarg's vote-switching was a product of EoD madness and there's no particular reason to believe it would happen again, so killing him for such a reason would be nonsensical.
I'd also like to say that Ex, imo, is hardly tunneling Kreaal. There are other people tunneling much, much harder. (Moe. Why.) I'm not saying Ex is completely innocent this game, he has had some interesting ideas that seem strange, but he's been pretty equal opportunity about who he feels like biting- you just see it more with Kreaal because Kreaal posts to dang much.
Ex has been fervently pushing for Kreaal’s lynch for virtually the entire game and has been interpreting almost everything he does in a way that justifies it. If this isn’t tunneling then the word means nothing. Kreaal has been tunneling Moe too, but I recognized that in an earlier post.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
how anyone can have votes on kirino rn is beyond me
I mean sure I was super wrong on them last game but like this is just so much more involved

look at kirino's read on exlight, it's way too specific/nuanced/whatever bull you wanna call it to come from scum imo

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Tbh I was fully expecting to wake up to my death scene so my drive to play went down while trying to be content with what I thought was the end for me.

Idk what to do to feel invested again especially when it seems most people think an info lynch on me is a good thing, and it's probably not even a bad idea to narrow the PoE.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You leaving SMS out of the equation again?
If his wagon exploding out of nowhere at EoD isn't a good indicator something with lynching him is off idk what is
He also has no votes on him atm and people seem to be more interested in you+Silver

Ex has been fervently pushing for Kreaal’s lynch for virtually the entire game and has been interpreting almost everything he does in a way that justifies it. If this isn’t tunneling then the word means nothing. Kreaal has been tunneling Moe too, but I recognized that in an earlier post.
I'm pretty set on you both, yea. Let's do Kreaal and if he's Town I start listening to you because I can't see a world where you're scum and keeps defending Town him so hard to push other lynches.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Morbid Minish (1) - Funnygurl555
Kreaal (1) - ExLight
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin
Kirino (3) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Silverfish
Moe the Moblin (1) - Libk

Not Voting: Rubik, Morbid Minish, Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 2 will end on Friday, January 22nd at 8:00pm MST.

NGL if that’s the case, they are doing a good job together. They would probably win this game easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom