• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
vote sms cant tie srry
fine.

Vote: Kreaal

I'd rather he die than me or sms, and I'm sticking to it.
I believe these were made at 10:00? Which means they don't count, maybe?
What I don't get is why are you willing to change things up now, are you reconsidering your view on me or what?
I thought you would for sure vote someone at the last minute to save yourself, and I didn't want to risk the tie.

I thought you would for sure vote someone at the last minute to save yourself, and I didn't want to risk the tie.
I'd argue they shouldn't. The damn forum's anti-spam wouldn't let me post rapidly enough to snipe EoD.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Not sure when day ends,
Oh, I thought it ended at 7:15.

Mb
i've been putting it at the end of vote counts and also at the start of the day phase:
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST. That's in 25 minutes.
i even said things like "in 4 hours" and "in 25 minutes" smh lmao
I'd argue they shouldn't. The damn forum's anti-spam wouldn't let me post rapidly enough to snipe EoD.
I've ruled that all votes will count until my Twilight post. In the future, if I am unable to post at exactly the deadline (as in I am late by minutes or an hour or whatever), all votes from :00 will count but not :01 and beyond.

Results coming soon, feel free to talk until the results/lynch scene are posted. After that, please refrain from posting during Night phases. (I will not be strict if, for example, I post the scene at 8:16 and there is a response at 8:17, I'm not a monster lol)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I see there was a lotta votes thrown around who even got lynched :psyduck:
I feel like in this kind of game we should start concentrating votes on less options because spreading votes makes it easy for scum to tie and save their asses

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
ExLight (1) - Rubik
Kreaal (4) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish, Silverfish
Silverfish (3) - Doc, Moe the Moblin, Kirino
Spiritual Mask Salesman (4) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Libk, FlargBlarg

Not Voting: Funnygurl555

There is a tie, so there will be no lynch today.

Greetings again, associates. It is time for me to eliminate one of you players. Get ready for my Stand's attack!...
...?
I see you have chosen a tie. You understand this means I am unable to remove one of your numbers, yes? Well, if that is your choice. So be it. No one dies today, but there may be death tonight. It is inevitable. Death will come for everyone if we do not eliminate these monsters within...
hot pants 2.jpg
Alive(13):
1. Rubik
2. ExLight
3. Morbid Minish
4. Johnny Sooshi
5. Kreaal
6. Kirino
7. Moe the Moblin
8. Silverfish
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman
10. Doc
11. Libk
12. Funnygurl555
13. Flargblarg

Dead(0):

Night 1 begins!

If you have a night action, you must send me your targets by Wednesday, January 20th at 8:00pm MST (about 23.5 hours from now, apologies for the delay).

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 4.jpg
It is morning. Gather, associates. Let's do a "head count..."
One, two, three...
...!!
Of course. As I suspected. A murder has occurred, right under our noses. We've lost FlargBlarg, this... stone statue? It's beautifully crafted. I commend its creator. It is flawless. Extremely lifelike. As if it were once a life itself. A lovely specimen.

I implore you to find the ones who destroyed the spirit inside this stone. I know in my soul it was innocent.

FlargBlarg was a Kars, a Vanilla Townie.
kars (stone).jpg

Alive(12):
1. @Rubik
2. @ExLight
3. @Morbid Minish
4. @Johnny Sooshi
5. @Kreaal
6. @Kirino
7. @Moe the Moblin
8. @Silverfish
9. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
10. @Doc
11. @Libk
12. @Funnygurl555

Dead(1):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town

Day Two begins!

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 2 will end on Friday, January 22nd at 8:00pm MST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom