• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I don’t fully understand the argument against reads list, they’re pretty common practice. The best argument I understood was that they can be used to help mafia coordinate but I don’t see how making them was inherently scummy. Town frequently does that.
I agree it wasn't inherently scummy. My post was just me saying, "hey you 3 I'm beimg cautious about you" but never said their lists were scummy. And as I've stated in the last couple pages, that's been my stance on those player's initial lists. And Johnny is only loosely grouped in because he stated an additional kill target if not SMS.

I'm aware they're common practice and, once again as I stated before, I don't mind them in normal games where scum can't use them to coordinate.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I simply never suspected you for your vote on SMS, and didn't mention it at all in the post you quoted. To the extent that I commented on your SMS vote at all, it was to say that it would reflect well on you if he flipped scum. See here:
That read as suspicion to me, thus my comments. You did say you thought I was scummy earlier and your more recent post read as an extension of that imo.

I honestly don't want anyone to die yet cause I don't have a strong enough case on either leading bandwagon, including yours. I'd rather go for the tie no lynch as of right now, so I don't think it's suspicious that some people aren't joining bandwagons in favour of throwing suspicion in an attempt to get better info.
That said, there are things I can excuse and things that I don't like about both, and it continues to scare me that SMS and I are thinking along the same lines, even though I guess that should be a good thing? If forced to vote, I'd push Kreaal over the edge over sms simply because I really just haven't liked his constant questioning of every little thing. Like, I get you come from another forum, but so do I for cripes sake. It's gotten to the point where I feel he is attacking everything for the sake of attacking so that he doesn't have to answer the questions himself.
No Lynches are always terrible and advocating for one makes me want to shoot you more. I will never let a NL happen.

I don’t fully understand the argument against reads list, they’re pretty common practice. The best argument I understood was that they can be used to help mafia coordinate but I don’t see how making them was inherently scummy. Town frequently does that.
I agree w this, I think spreading FUD about reads lists is worse than letting mafia coordinate, TBH. If they're paying attention they know who's generally townread, generally scumread, etc.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree w this, I think spreading FUD about reads lists is worse than letting mafia coordinate, TBH. If they're paying attention they know who's generally townread, generally scumread, etc.
I'm not saying don't post your suspicions, just that posting them in list format seems worse in this game than normal games. Definitely post your suspicions

I get what you're saying, what I'm saying is that the things that readslists do - share opinions on the whole swath of players, make reads easier to note, etc. are beneficial enough that even though it cuts both ways I think it's still net beneficial.

Not sure when day ends, but I have to clean stuff up which will probably take me an hour.
That’s why I said before I won’t be able to come back before EoD.

Also, I think ExLight vanishing as things got heated up today is probably scum indicative. The lack of any strong pushes to unseat the big wagons has me a bit worried this is T/T/T split.

How does the thread feel about a CFD onto Ex? Palatable?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
request vote count
Vote Count:
ExLight (1) - Rubik
Kreaal (3) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
Silverfish (3) - FlargBlarg, Doc, Moe the Moblin
Spiritual Mask Salesman (4) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Libk

Not Voting: Silverfish, Funnygurl555

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST. That's in 25 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom