• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
a little bit hedgey but I guess that makes sense
has anything stuck out to you thus far?
I find you not reading the setup to be pretty believable because I also often don't read it and because it's not in the game thread. And I've never played with you as mafia (iirc) but I don't know that you'd be the type to rely on tricks like that, especially ones that are easily faked and therefore probably won't do much in your favor. So I think I have a slight town read on you for that.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I find you not reading the setup to be pretty believable because I also often don't read it and because it's not in the game thread. And I've never played with you as mafia (iirc) but I don't know that you'd be the type to rely on tricks like that, especially ones that are easily faked and therefore probably won't do much in your favor. So I think I have a slight town read on you for that.
anything else?

Oh, I thought you were whating my Doug fanfic comment. But should've realized Moe doesn't pay attention to sign ups and didn't see that. Haha.

You must be steaming now then.

Also that back and forth was a wild ride. Just have the tiny bit from last game where Kreaal subbed in to go off of but will have to wait to see if he's always like this or not. He seemed to have some good reads when he subbed in last game, so we'll see.
I mean I legit called out both members of the scum team

y’know I’m kinda slightly townleaning you for this because you didn’t add a list at first during signups so you prolly didn’t read the OP and the setup
easily fakeable though

bro it sucks
so who you wanna kill tonight?
Who would you like to kill tonight?
Veteran’s First.

You know what I got a big brain idea. Let’s all name one player we would kill if we were the Mafia Gunsmith.
That way it might help narrow down PoE.
I’ll go First.
If I was Mafia Gunsmith, I’d Kill Moe.

I don't think the way he went after you really made much sense and seemed kind of forced, as if he was trying to cast suspicion on you early or look like he was contributing. But I don't know if scum would come out swinging like that and he seems fairly wild in general. Might be worth looking back at last game and compare.
Yeah my bad didn’t realize he was referring to the fact he didn’t know but rather referring to if Minish knew.
Feel like he could also be faking he didn’t know considering I’ve seen Mafia pull that kind of play and I could also see myself pulling that off as well.

@Kreaal for how long have you been playing forum mafia and can you link us one or two games you were town and one or two games you were mafia so we get a bit of meta on you
No, I’m too well known on other sites and would rather keep my identity a secret.
Thus why I went with a Chaotic Creature has my name and avatar picture.

Let’s just say some people love me, some people hate me.
So you know.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the kid there trying to post an entire page by himself LMAO
you done? or is the cooldown bot stopping you now?

y'know Kreaal, you can quote multiple posts in a single message
catching up by replying each message in a single post is ridiculously obnoxious and makes it harder to keep track on what you're saying

I'd legit policy lynch you for this kind of behavior and I feel like I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom