• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
y’know I’m kinda slightly townleaning you for this because you didn’t add a list at first during signups so you prolly didn’t read the OP and the setup
easily fakeable though

bro it sucks
so who you wanna kill tonight?
reading the OP is a scumtell

also exlight/minish partners you heard it here first (seriously tho watch for this kind of stuff)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
nah

I'm just doing it for the meme
wOW! what a MeMer!!
THIS  MUST  BE  THE  WORK  OF  AN  ENEMY 「STAND」!!

ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ
ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ

Kirino

Tatakae
@Kirino what's your take on kreaal atm
I don't think the way he went after you really made much sense and seemed kind of forced, as if he was trying to cast suspicion on you early or look like he was contributing. But I don't know if scum would come out swinging like that and he seems fairly wild in general. Might be worth looking back at last game and compare.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I don't think the way he went after you really made much sense and seemed kind of forced, as if he was trying to cast suspicion on you early or look like he was contributing. But I don't know if scum would come out swinging like that and he seems fairly wild in general. Might be worth looking back at last game and compare.
a little bit hedgey but I guess that makes sense
has anything stuck out to you thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom