• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why're you feeling Johnny more? I think I can go with him for today.
Because Johnny has been a bit more all over the place and hasn't really done anything to make me think he is town. Rubik is in a similar boat but has only recently picked his game up, he didn't do much on D1 and then D2 voted Kreaal early. It could have been a bussing move but I'm honestly not sure if Rube is known to bus and that's the only reason I'm hesitant.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think I'm more willing to vote Johnny than Rubik today.

Idk if Minish would try bussing a scumbud D1 over something that she commented on early and could have just disregarded instead. Also I'm still oretty sure scum Minish would have went with the flow and saud because I didn't post D1 that fits my scum meta. I don't think I can change this mindset, if Min is scum here than she played extremely well because I'm not expecting it.

Rubik might be scum. I don't really get why he claims with certainty that Moe has powerwolfed this game, but afaik, hasn't acknowledged that Moe usually makes some pretty unorthadox reads and sticks to them against better judgement sometimes.
I'm not claiming with certainty, I'm just trusting my gut.

I'm aware moe does go for some pretty bizzare reads, but I'm thinking back to dbz/pokemon mafia and thinking about how against bussing he is and what his scum game felt like and it feels similar to me. I don't like that he was so opposed to the scum player being lynched despite being extremely scummy.

I don't trust my read, but I at least know it's coming from a town player, which is more than I can say for any other read.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because Johnny has been a bit more all over the place and hasn't really done anything to make me think he is town. Rubik is in a similar boat but has only recently picked his game up, he didn't do much on D1 and then D2 voted Kreaal early. It could have been a bussing move but I'm honestly not sure if Rube is known to bus and that's the only reason I'm hesitant.

Afair Rubik has bussed before. The thing that worries me about Rubik is that the only real point in his favor is the early vote. And even then the second vote doesn't lynch someone so he could have expected someone else to be lynched. But you are right that Johnny has seemed all over the place. And he did just drop a quick vote for Moe and seemed to peace out. Which feels like something scum might do in mylo. Hmm, yeah if you wanna go with Johnny I'll back that.

As much as I hate it though no lynch is sounding a bit appealing. Just because I'm not certain and only really trust you. But I feel like if there's a no kill then we just repeat this day again.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As much as I hate it though no lynch is sounding a bit appealing. Just because I'm not certain and only really trust you. But I feel like if there's a no kill then we just repeat this day again.
Yeah I kept thinking about no lynching to see what happens, I keep thinking back to a previous game where I was just so unsure on Rubik for similar reasons as this game and then we lynched him but he turned out to be town, and all the townie players in dead chat were bashing us for no no lynching to play it safe.

So yeah, if we decide to lynch I'd say we lynch Johnny, or we can go the safer route of no lynching.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gah.

**** it.

Vote: Johnny

If he by some chance happens to claim healer, go for a no lynch. I gotta go to bed soon and likely won't be around for eod.

I'm still scared that it's moe/minish, but I'd rather vote a player I don't know the alignment of than die myself.
That would be hilarious, honestly. It's been an interesting game all around though, so we'll see.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
It doesn't make sense for me to be powerwolfing with kreaal because I never voted with them
If I was powerwolfing I would have even asked kreaal to vote with me instead of letting them do their own thing. I just genuinely thought they were town. Rubik's power wolfing angle is totally faked

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hmmm I'm not comfortable with dying tbh

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

At this point, this is the best option. Moe may very well not be scum. If that's the case, it seems likely that someone bussed very early.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
No Lynch (2) - Moe the Moblin, Johnny Sooshi
Johnny Sooshi (2) - Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman

Not voting: Rubik, Silverfish

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day 5 will end on Monday, February 1st at 11:00pm MST. That's in 4 hours, 41 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom