• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ugh I hate self votes. But not gonna say too much about that because I don't hate the lynch and it's NAI behavior. Despite people thinking it might look townie, scum will definitely do it to look more town.

Anyways, I'm fine with these wagons. I feel a bit better about Doc than Libk so I'll stay there, but I ain't gonna fight a Libk lynch. The one thing that gives me a bit of pause about Libk is how sudden pretty much everyone was fine with his lynch. But I guess sometimes scum lynches are just easy too, especially if the scum is voting themself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ugh I hate self votes. But not gonna say too much about that because I don't hate the lynch and it's NAI behavior. Despite people thinking it might look townie, scum will definitely do it to look more town.

Anyways, I'm fine with these wagons. I feel a bit better about Doc than Libk so I'll stay there, but I ain't gonna fight a Libk lynch. The one thing that gives me a bit of pause about Libk is how sudden pretty much everyone was fine with his lynch. But I guess sometimes scum lynches are just easy too, especially if the scum is voting themself.
I wasn't fine with it until he advocated his own lynch. As policy, I tend to lynch players who do so.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Honestly, Moe and Libk are one and the same in my mind, and part of me kinda wants them to be scumbuds, however irrational that would be because who busses at this stage of the game? I gotta think it's two town going at it for no reason, and neither are gonna be happy until the other is dead.
Ngl the thought did cross my mibd that maybe they are fake arguing to further push a tactic of distancing Moe from the scum team, but I think all of this will soon become apparent if the PoE doesn't work out the way we were thinking.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
town core:
me, minish, silverfish, sms (silverfish is the slimmest here)

probably town:
kirino, funnygurl, doc

direct poe:
libk, rubik, johnny

I think johnny has more partner equity with libk, but rubik's sudden turn on libk here surprises me
if both rubik and johnny flip town then I'll need to re-evaluate
of the three probable townies who aren't town core, I still just suspect funnygurl would have bussed kreaal given the opportunity. Doc seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth after Kreaal's lynch which isn't the best look

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Doc (2) - Morbid Minish, Silverfish
Libk (5) - Libk, Moe the Moblin, Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik

Not Voting: Kirino, Doc, Funnygurl555

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. Day 3 will end on Tuesday, January 26th at 8:00pm MST. That's in about 4 hours.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Alright, I've actually been keeping up sorta. The biggest thing for me was Kreaal. He seemed even more aggressive than last time, so I wasn't surprised to see him go. I'm not feeling Libk atm, lemme read more in depth and I'll get back to y'all. Am I the only one with a piece of paper taking notes in the games btw?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Alright, I've actually been keeping up sorta. The biggest thing for me was Kreaal. He seemed even more aggressive than last time, so I wasn't surprised to see him go. I'm not feeling Libk atm, lemme read more in depth and I'll get back to y'all. Am I the only one with a piece of paper taking notes in the games btw?
Good to see ya Chevy. Looking forward to see what you post

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't like what I'm seeing from Funnygurl, and this is interesting.
thanks man
She said that after Kreaal voted Minish with her. Idk seems like she's scumbuds with him. Lemme dig dirt on Min Min.

Interesting. She was on FG and my slot owner, Doc. Now that I know that Doc was town, I'm really thinking that FG is Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom