• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Sorry about my absence, I just suddenly had no interest in posting and the brain was not providing any further useful things to share.

I honestly think the scum duo left is Kirino and Doc.
see like
this is basically just silverfish saying "I'm scum and now that kreaal flipped you all think I'm town and don't have to do anything"
depends how hard you wanna trust interactions
I said it's not worth thinking about I know but silverfish is making it pretty hard to ignore rofl

see like
this is basically just silverfish saying "I'm scum and now that kreaal flipped you all think I'm town and don't have to do anything"
depends how hard you wanna trust interactions
I said it's not worth thinking about I know but silverfish is making it pretty hard to ignore rofl
Nah, I'm just bored and all the people I actually enjoy interacting with aren't really playing or posting much, so I'm just feeling tired and unmotivated. I'm sorry to say, Moe, but I just don't find you the most fun to be around. My bouncing off the walls approach only works when there are also people to bounce off of.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Nah, I'm just bored and all the people I actually enjoy interacting with aren't really playing or posting much, so I'm just feeling tired and unmotivated. I'm sorry to say, Moe, but I just don't find you the most fun to be around. My bouncing off the walls approach only works when there are also people to bounce off of.
Oof I'm here hiii

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just wanna do this to see what things are looking like for me right now. I know Johnny did one already but this one is more for how I'm seeing things.

Vote Count:
ExLight (1) - Rubik
Kreaal (4) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish, Silverfish
Silverfish (3) - Doc, Moe the Moblin, Kirino
Spiritual Mask Salesman (4) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Libk, FlargBlarg

Final Vote Count:
Morbid Minish (2) - Funnygurl555, Kreaal
Kreaal (6) - ExLight, Rubik, Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Libk
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin

Ugh I hate how those greens look too similar. Anyways this is about how I'm reading things right now. Rubik, Moe, and Silver are lighter greens though Silver would be darker than the other two.

Hmm, kinda feeling maybe Doc/Libk from this actually. Doc for jumping on the Silver lynch and defending Kreaal d1. Libk for being on SMS late d1, and looking like the best bus attemp on Kreaal d2. Plus he and Kreaal were both pushing Moe pretty hard.

I feel like my PoE is something like:
Doc/Libk
FG (Moe thinks she wouldn't have voted me with her scumbud due to meta or something, but she was pushing me first and Kreaal followed)
Johnny/Kirino

I don't think Kirino and Doc are scumbuds because they voted the same d1 (when one could have easily voted SMS) and neither voted d2 to even attempt to help Kreaal at any point.

Johnny and Libk might not be scumbuds for the same reason of them both voting SMS when they could have lynched Silver though I think maybe neither was around near eod but I'm not positive.

I think if FG is scum it's maybe with Doc due to them both pushing me and Kreaal jumping in with it.

So if y'all think Kirino is scum, I think a Doc counterwagon might be a good one for today.

Vote: Doc

(Funny enough I typed vore Doc at first. That one's for you Poy.)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
okay hold up how do you town read the entire Kreaal wagon? Do you seriously not think anyone bussed? I'm like, not willing to lynch someone off the Kreaal wagon today.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
okay hold up how do you town read the entire Kreaal wagon? Do you seriously not think anyone bussed? I'm like, not willing to lynch someone off the Kreaal wagon today.

I'm scum reading Libk?

Rubik is a tentative town read for now because I think there are better targets. But I think it's possible he could have tried to bus early not realizing how many people would pile on.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh, I see, mb
but like, what has rubik done that's towny? I don't think voting Kreaal on D2 is particularly towny, so I don't follow "there's better targets" as reasoning

Nothing especially. But I don't think Doc/Libk/FG have either.
Him being early on Kreaal when he could have kept lurking is an okay look for him.
Part of it is I feel like Rubik would "openwolf" more if he were scum.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I like, really don't agree with you at all tbh
I get that it's more effective to solve with interactions once the first wolf is gone but my point is you're just putting too much weight on the vote, and it feels like you're kind of scrapping your earlier work to support something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom