• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of my town leans kirino is probably the closest to being town core

neither of the scum leans are strong at all
Then why am I beyond a TL and why am I the exact same read as you from you?

I suppose I should also ask about that SilverFish read as well

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Elaborate Bolded.
like, do you want me to case myself or...
rofl
I rolled town and therefore have a cop check on myself

I think despite your erratic behavior there are a lot of points in your favor
you're top poster, which just at rand is usually town
I think your tunnel on me reflects generally towny, although I can't fathom why you would want me dead so bad
You basically singlehandedly brought the game out of RVS
I think a lot of interactions with you are clearing for you- too many people are scum reading you for me to be comfortable with your lynch, especially given how LHF your play appears to be based on these past 2 games and how weak some of those reasons are

SMS is responsible for some of those weak reasons, hence the scum lean

out of my town leans kirino is probably the closest to being town core

neither of the scum leans are strong at all
I don't take it personally, it wouldn't be right if someone wasn't scumreading me. Funnygurl was making me nervous, jinxing me like that with her earlier town lean.
So you think I’m being bussed?
Nah, no. 1. scum can't communicate, so how the heck would they bus you? 2. If you die, it's gonna be completely your own doing.

like, do you want me to case myself or...
rofl
I rolled town and therefore have a cop check on myself

I think despite your erratic behavior there are a lot of points in your favor
you're top poster, which just at rand is usually town
I think your tunnel on me reflects generally towny, although I can't fathom why you would want me dead so bad
You basically singlehandedly brought the game out of RVS
I think a lot of interactions with you are clearing for you- too many people are scum reading you for me to be comfortable with your lynch, especially given how LHF your play appears to be based on these past 2 games and how weak some of those reasons are

SMS is responsible for some of those weak reasons, hence the scum lean

Oooooookkkk.
But I shouldn’t be in the same read as you.
You should be more then “Town”, like you should be “LockTown”, “ObvTown”, “Confirmed Town” to you.

I don't take it personally, it wouldn't be right if someone wasn't scumreading me. Funnygurl was making me nervous, jinxing me like that with her earlier town lean.

Nah, no. 1. scum can't communicate, so how the heck would they bus you? 2. If you die, it's gonna be completely your own doing.

1)By voting me?
2)Your Point?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Oooooookkkk.
You should be more then “Town”, like you should be “LockTown”, “ObvTown”, “Confirmed Town” to you.
tell me how I should do my read lists some more, I love it
Although if you aren’t town I can see how that might confuse you.
asdfasd I can't

You say SMS and EXLight could be scum (Guilty until INNO), say you don’t like me and will probably vote me but you don’t know how to answer a simple question if you think SMS/ExLight are bussing me?
Ok then.

At this point it's not even bussing. As I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong, we don't even have to worry about bussing this game unless the mafia somehow develop a secret code that can be used to communicate in game... Not to say that hasn't been done before, but we did crack that code pretty easy. So no, I don't think anyone is going to be bussing you by voting you, it's just called voting you because you're scummy.

Hey I’m just saying that your readslist ain’t accurate.
It's day 1. Who dafrick is gonna have an accurate readslist? Do you? Does everyone readslist the same? Cause if they do, I've been doing mine wrong my whole time playing. I don't even use "locktown".

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town lean
3. Morbid Minish- town lean
4. Johnny Sooshi- null
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town lean
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum lean
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- scum lean
10. Doc-null
11. Libk-null
12. Funnygurl555- null
13. Flargblarg - town lean
Just quoting cause I'm also interested in the Silver read. Silver is a player who I usually can't read on D1, but usually shows town signs early. I like SMS read. He's not playing quite how I'd expect town SMS to play. Fewer posts, smaller posts, and less pushing at others.

Oooooookkkk.
Although if you aren’t town I can see how that might confuse you.
Hey I’m just saying that your readslist ain’t accurate.
This is some high tier nitpicking. ZD doesn't use the same terms you may use on other sites. Don't expect to see MU stuff here.

You say SMS and EXLight could be scum (Guilty until INNO), say you don’t like me and will probably vote me but you don’t know how to answer a simple question if you think SMS/ExLight are bussing me?
Ok then.
This game really have bussing though, unless you openwolf mega hard.

For some reason I doubt they are are a young inexperienced player though, especially with them saying they have played on Mafia Universe but no longer can.

idk about all y'all but eating a ban on mu makes me think he's a kiddo

it's ok though. i love kids

1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town lean
3. Morbid Minish- town lean
4. Johnny Sooshi- null
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town lean
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum lean
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- scum lean
10. Doc-null
11. Libk-null
12. Funnygurl555- null
13. Flargblarg - town lean

you're not scum reading me??? woah..................

anyways i'm surprised bout the kreaal and silverfish reads. i dont really disagree with the kreaal one but to me silverfish is ok for now. anyways i think you're cool for now mikey that's good maybe we'll WORK TOGETHER this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom