• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Tri Force Heroes is in Downfall Timeline

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Nintendo has confirmed via Twitter that Tri Force Heroes takes place in the downfall timeline. This takes place a couple years after ALBW, with the same hero. The drab lands change his appearance to a color, yet it is unknown where the other 2 heroes come from. So there you go.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Nintendo has confirmed via Twitter that Tri Force Heroes takes place in the downfall timeline. This takes place a couple years after ALBW, with the same hero. The drab lands change his appearance to a color, yet it is unknown where the other 2 heroes come from. So there you go.
There's no way that's the same link.
raiseeyebrow.gif

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
There's no way that's the same link.
raiseeyebrow.gif
Perhaps that is how the people of Hytopia view him, or that is just a dimensional change similar to OoS/OoA(where link appears more young), or a dark world change or something like that.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Perhaps that is how the people of Hytopia view him, or that is just a dimensional change similar to OoS/OoA(where link appears more young), or a dark world change or something like that.
I just don't get it:confused:. but in OOS and OOA you can tell that it was the same link from a link to the past.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You guys seem to be forgetting that Nintendo doesn't care if the timeline makes sense. :P

To be honest, I never cared much about the timeline. I just think it's funny when people get so salty and freak out over it. That, I enjoy. But I don't judge the games based on where they are in the timeline. The timeline doesn't matter to me, I'll just enjoy the game.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT THEY WOULDNT HAVE A GAME WITHOUT LINK!!! I am so happy i love seeing a links adventures continue like in majoras mask and links awakening and phantom hourglass which are respectively oot link to the past and wind waker link

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the adult timeline? Like how they did it in the windwaker, where they gave a backstory about when little boys reach a certain age they start to wear the hero's tunic.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the adult timeline, like how they did it in the windwaker, where they gave a backstory about when little boys reach a certain age they start to wear the hero's tunic.
no because hes the same link as in a link between worlds so they have to be in the same timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom