• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP: Stuck in City in the Sky 2nd Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeldaMom

My son and I are playing Twilight Princess for the millionth time together, but for some reason we didn't get the first key before the bridge blew up behind us (went out for some reason, don't remember what it was, and the bridge blew up). Now we cannot get BACK to the East wing from the main room because the bridge is blown and we only have the single clawshot, and we cannot go into the West wing from the main room because we have no small key.

Any ideas? We've been at this for 2 weekends in a row now. We're stumped!

Are you talking about the section where you have to use the spinner in the floor to get the bridge to appear? If so when you went over the bridge and inside the building did you jump over the little gap on the left and use the Clawshot to get you self to the chest (either over to the side or using the clawshot on the thing about to lower yourself through the hole in the floor), If you did not get the key and left I think that you have to either turn it off without saving and hope that you did not save after you broke the bridge or restart the game over.

I am pretty sure though that for the bridge to break you must have the key otherwise the bridge should not have broke.

Hope that helped

Z

ZeldaMom

No key

Yes, that's the section. We did NOT get the key. My son decided to go back and get pots from that pot shop at the beginning, and as we went back out across the bridge (no key in hand), the dragon destroyed it behind us.

I have NEVER played a Zelda game that left you abandoned with no way out of a situation, and I have played nearly all of them since the 80's. Starting the game over is not an option. there MUST be a way.

Any other ideas?

I dont know, errm, I can't think where you had to use the key to go next, I am sure that you have to take another bridge somewhere, Try going out the north door in the main room and go left, I think there should be another hole for the spinner, That should let you make another bridge to keep goind forward but I am sure that is what you needed to get the key for so that you could open that door, I dunno try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom