• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP Is, to Me, the Best Game on the Wii, and the Best Zelda Game. Your Thoughts?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
TP had the best cutscenes, in my opinion. Watching them always made me feel like I was actually in the game itself...and it also hit me emotionally as well, especially the scenes after you defeat the Water Temple when Link is turned back into a wolf and Midna is about to die. It might have been the music too haha.

As for best Zelda game on the Wii, I think I have to agree. I play it the most and it has a lot of my favorite characters (including Zant and Midna) and I love the storyline, overall.

It's an alright game, but it's no WW. My biggest complaint about the game is that it tried way too hard to be the next OOT. I agree that the prologue dragged on for far too long, but I didn't think it was as bad as KH2's prologue. Also, Ganondorf hijacking the plot is a big *** pull despite already having an intimidating villain before he got derailed just so they can put Ganondorf in the game.

Say what you think about WW, but at least that game wasn't trying to be the next OOT while having a better characterization for Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom