• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing TP for the first time ever. I know what everyone is thinking 'What took you so long?'. Anyways. Where is the Twilight World located after you complete the Forest Temple?

Rachel

be vigitant
Go to Hyrule Field, to the northwest portion where the wall of twilight is. There, you should be able to enter the Twilight Realm.

Beeker

Wild Card
Is that where the bolder is blocking my way or where the gate is?

It is neither. The boulder blocking your way leads to Castle Town(but you can't clear them yet).
Which version do you have by the way? Since the two versions are mirrored from each other, the Twilight Realm's opening should be either east(in the Gamecube version) or west(in the Wii version).

Is that where the bolder is blocking my way or where the gate is?

That is where the gate to the Twilight Realm is. Head towards the small stub that points northwest (northeast on GameCube) on the map by going west/northwest (east/northeast on GameCube) after exiting the Faron Woods. I believe you are stopped by the mailman when you get close to it, so that should be a hint that you're heading in the right direction. ;)

It is neither. The boulder blocking your way leads to Castle Town(but you can't clear them yet).
Which version do you have by the way? Since the two versions are mirrored from each other, the Twilight Realm's opening should be either east(in the Gamecube version) or west(in the Wii version).

I am playing the Gamecube version.

This video shows you where to go after first entering Hyrule field at around the 1:00 mark. However he is using the wii version, so you will have to switch the left and rights around.
Hope I helped

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Walk straight on after you passed Coro on your way outside Faron woods and go right. Don't pass the bridge. Just walk right. You will be stopped by the mailman and he will tell you a dark wall is blocking the way and to be careful. Continue your trip and ignore the enemies. You will soon walk into the the dark wall

Go North of Coro's House to get into Hyrule Field. When in Hyrule Field, go Northwest if on Wii, or Northeast if on Gamecube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom