• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Totk House Sharing Thread

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
(SPOILER territory if you haven't visited Tarrey Town yet)
This is a thread to share your dream houses! Literally none of it is necessary to the game but I enjoyed spending excessive amounts of money on a home. This is what mine looks like (pardon the bad quality I just took photos of my screen with my phone)

Screenshot_20230613-193222_Gallery.jpg
Outside
Screenshot_20230613-193232_Gallery.jpg
This is where you end up if you follow the outdoor stairs, kind of an outdoor garden research area ig.
Screenshot_20230613-193238_Gallery.jpg
Living area, there's a little more to the left-
Screenshot_20230613-193243_Gallery.jpg
Weapon display and picture room. If you're wondering where i got the picture of zelda, theres a Yiga Clan soilder disguised as her on the Great Plateau where you first meet the king in Botw. Don't talk to them and you can take as many photos as you want.

I also have a bedroom inside upstairs, but i didnt feeling like sharing it bc its just one room.

Nice!

i initially wanted to make an aesthetically pleasing house, then I saw you could get 3 display rooms each for weapon/bow/shield, and with only 15 rooms max I had to compromise and only have a kitchen, item displays, stairs, a bedroom and 3 big rooms to provide floors on the second level… I guess technically I could go even more utilitarian and try to squeeze everything in on a single level but I didn’t want to make myself an extra maze… meh maybe I will so I can get that big purah poster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom