• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Today I learned

Djinn

and Tonic
So what amazing little fact did you discover today, or important life lesson you happened to figure out this week? Was it something interesting and scientific? Or was it finally knowing what you call a grouping of 12 or more cows?

Today I learned that Japan is producing Sailor Moon themed condoms. Not so sure how I feel about that. One can only say "Oh those wacky Japanese" so often until you start wondering if the place is actually real or not.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
My advent calender has fun facts behing some of the doors and it taught me today that if you actually add up the number of presents given in the song "12 days of christmas" you would have 364 gifts.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Today I learned that if you get a leg cramp when taking a nap, you can do next to nothing to stop the excruciating pain in your legs and you will likely end up lying in a subconscious state for a half of an hour waiting for the pain to go away but it won't. :( that hurt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom