• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timeline V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Okay, here it is:

Legend:
xx-xx = Indirect Sequel
xx/xx = Direct Sequel
/-xx
xx = Timeline Split
\xx
xx-> = Continuing Timeline

******/-WW/PH-ST-MC-FS/FSA->
SS-OoT
******\MM-TP-LttP/LA->

And here's the Link-gets-defeated What-If Split:

~LoZ/AoL->

Tell me what you think.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This is the third one today that I've had to say "there's an official Nintendo timeline now".

hyrulehistoriatimelinet.jpg

Sorry, but timeline theories are a thing of the past. x.x

Maybe that image needs to be stickied and a request that no more timeline theories be posted? Seems only debate now is how the third split is created.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You include a "what-if" split as if just because one has been confirmed, but why not just use the entire confirmed timeline? If you aren't going to follow the official timeline, then elements from that timeline wouldn't have any validity in your own timeline. Are there any special circumstances surrounding your "what-if" line? What do those games follow? OoT? Why?

I also ask that you explain why the FSS is on the AT, just out of curiosity. And why you don't include OoX.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
This is the third one today that I've had to say "there's an official Nintendo timeline now".

hyrulehistoriatimelinet.jpg

Sorry, but timeline theories are a thing of the past. x.x

Maybe that image needs to be stickied and a request that no more timeline theories be posted? Seems only debate now is how the third split is created.

Well, f***. D*** Nintendo, ruining our fun...

Can someone please delete this thread? And notify me when things like this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom