• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't know how to defend myself from a lie besides claiming. I'm an Angel (essentially a doctor), and if I target someone, they're protected from being NK'd the following day and night phases. N1 I targeted you because I liked your reasoning on Deku. N2 I tried to target KoD, but Sun didn't let me use my ability for some reason. N3 I targeted you again lmao, because I was thought you were town and that LG would probably try to NK you.

Alas, this is my reward

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd like to think the scum team is obviously LG and Caps at this point, as unlikely as I imagined it to be until now, but it's hard to even know anymore. In any case, I still have a hard time imagining any scum team without LG. Not really sure what else to do but vote her in the face of what looks like an imminent lynch of me simply because Caps told a lie and people decided to trust him, and hope people decide to listen to me instead.

Kirino

Tatakae
I have a reason to keep my vote off for now, and I’d appreciate if no one could vote for me at least until later tomorrow. Even if you’re town who thinks I’m scum, there’s no reason to make haste to lynch me. Besides, killing me in my sleep would be cruel.

anyway, night

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
No one else has anything to say huh

With the Day about half over it's probably time to start seriously thinking about voting. If anyone can prove Leslie's theory about a redirection nows the time, although I dont think that's going to happen. If no one can disprove caps' results then I'm voting leslie later tonight. Theres no reason not to trust caps imo.

Leslie's doctor claim seems too good to be true tbh

Anyone with any thoughts is welcome to try and prove me wrong

Kirino

Tatakae
It doesn’t seem like there’s much going for me with this lol, yeah. I also can’t do this if scum casts a vote on me, which I’d rather not risk, so here goes.

Basically, I’d like to make a deal with scum: place your votes on literally anyone else, and I’ll join you, and you can win. With both of you plus me, there’s nothing to stop us from pulling off a lynch, and I have absolutely no reason not to keep my end of the bargain here. The moment I see scum (or anyone, really) cast a vote on someone else, I’ll hop on, and that’ll be the game. I will constantly be checking this thread until EoD, so I won’t miss it.

If the others who aren’t scum want to avoid this, they can just vote for someone else too, and we can lynch them. It’s not certain this will get scum, but it’s quite likely, and it’s certainly a much better deal than just killing me and losing instantly.

Basically, I’m willing to lynch anyone today, and I think both scum and non-scum have good reason to take me up on this offer.

It doesn’t seem like there’s much going for me with this lol, yeah. I also can’t do this if scum casts a vote on me, which I’d rather not risk, so here goes.

Basically, I’d like to make a deal with scum: place your votes on literally anyone else, and I’ll join you, and you can win. With both of you plus me, there’s nothing to stop us from pulling off a lynch, and I have absolutely no reason not to keep my end of the bargain here. The moment I see scum (or anyone, really) cast a vote on someone else, I’ll hop on, and that’ll be the game. I will constantly be checking this thread until EoD, so I won’t miss it.

If the others who aren’t scum want to avoid this, they can just vote for someone else too, and we can lynch them. It’s not certain this will get scum, but it’s quite likely, and it’s certainly a much better deal than just killing me and losing instantly.

Basically, I’m willing to lynch anyone today, and I think both scum and non-scum have good reason to take me up on this offer.
But I thought you were claiming angel? Or are you claiming survivor now? Which one is it? And besides, why would we trust an indep claim at this point of the game?

It doesn't matter, you're not telling the truth. The logic makes sense; lynch you today since we have the info that you are scum, and then lynch one of LG and Chevy tomorrow.

Vote: Kirino

Nobody seems to have anything else to say, so I might as well just get this underway. hey that rhymes

Kirino

Tatakae
If scum team is around and on the off chance that it doesn't include Caps, then please join me and win the game now. And if you're town that doesn't want to throw the game, then you should vote with me also.

If I'm scum, literally what reason would I have to make up and then abandon a perfectly good doctor claim? I'd have a scumbud to vote with me, so all I'd have to do is convince at least one townie to vote with me. The only reason for me to make this gambit is if I were without partners and genuinely worried of scum hopping onto me, and it only makes sense if I could reasonably expect scum to potentially join me. If I'm scum in this scenario I'm just a moron.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I want to vote but I know whichever one I choose will be the wrong one. I've been slightly suspicious of Caps this whole time, but Kirino has more physical evidence against him. LG was my preferred lynch for today, but here goes nothing.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom