• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts on Why Zelda Should Never Swap Places with Link.

Salem

SICK
If people REALLY want Zelda to be a playable character going to the dungeons and stuff, they should ask Nintendo to make the game's storyline more like Mario, because with Mario, characters like Peach and Toad can be randomly be made playable and no one will need to justify it, despite the fact that Peach is the princess.

Zelda on the other hand places too much emphasis on the story, so if Zelda had to fight on her own, there had to be a really good reason for it. If they game's story was ditched or made simpler like Mario, then there will no need.:P

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
If people REALLY want Zelda to be a playable character going to the dungeons and stuff, they should ask Nintendo to make the game's storyline more like Mario, because with Mario, characters like Peach and Toad can be randomly be made playable and no one will need to justify it, despite the fact that Peach is the princess.

Zelda on the other hand places too much emphasis on the story, so if Zelda had to fight on her own, there had to be a really good reason for it. If they game's story was ditched or made simpler like Mario, then there will no need.:P

I highly disagree with the making it like Mario part. I believe a finale to the Legend of Zelda would serve perfectly for Zelda being in the gameplay(as well as the gameplay being the absolute longest), but why would they ever conclude Zelda.

Salem

SICK
I highly disagree with the making it like Mario part. I believe a finale to the Legend of Zelda would serve perfectly for Zelda being in the gameplay(as well as the gameplay being the absolute longest), but why would they ever conclude Zelda.
Why would the finale have Zelda as playable?

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
I honestly would enjoy seeing where they swap roles, but not for the whole game. I enjoyed playing Zelda some in ST... I think. But I think OOT or SS would have been a crappy game if Zelda was Link and Link was Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom