• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Think before you act or...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
...act before you think!
What kinda person are you? Someone like Link who acts before thinking or are you more like Zelda? You think how/what/when to do or say something before you act?
I often think before I do something but when it comes to talking I often say something without thinking

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
im like you Vanessa think before i act (sometimes FOR AGES!!!!) but i get in trouble cuz my mouth talks before my brain catches up....

I'm a really bad overthinker to be totally honest, to the point where I tend to overthink things like simple greetings. So... very much a think before I act type person, if there's any more than like, a second to make the decision.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I do tend to think a lot before I act, but is really only on big "situations" or problems. I normal dont take much time thinking on anything smaller.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I think about what I want to do or say before carrying on with it, I think it's better, that way less frustrations to worry about by acting fast and screwing something up.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm definitely someone who thinks before acting, especially when it comes to conversations. There's not many moments where I've said something to someone without a thought first. Heck, it happens the most with initiating conversations, I remember one time debating if I should bring something up in my head for at least 10 minutes. I did end up saying it but I was quite nervous at the time, over basically nothing tbh. In regard to text conversations I worry about bringing up something for a lot longer than 10 minutes, hah.

I believe thinking before acting is a good trait to have, but it can become kind of a bad thing for some people if taken too far. I'm a pretty bad overthinker, pft.

Skunk

Floof
I think before I act, probably to my detriment. It's hard for me to make decisions a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom