• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Things You've Noticed

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
They did away with Cremia's hug. :mad:

cremia_hug.jpeg

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Few things are based on the original Japanese N64 version:

- East Clock Town chest with 100 Rupees is placed closer to the wall
- One room in Oceanside Spider House features barrels instead of pots with hookshot target
- Inside Pirates' Fortress, the "Beehive Room" has a connection with the "Hookshot Room" However, I don't remember the exact Hookshot chest position (in other N64 versions and all GameCube versions, this shortcut was removed and the chest was turned around)
- The blocks next to the Stone Tower Temple Entrance form a "V" letter instead of straight line. The switches on that side are not present
- The "Ocarina of Time Staff" is mentioned in the game's credits

Everything else is either based on the later versions or exclusive to the 3DS.

I enjoyed the majority of the changes especially the stone mask it felt a lot more worthwhile when getting it ^^ the only change i dislike intensely is the zora swim controls i once used to frolic in great bay being a majestic dolphin breaching the sea but now its more like a belabored sea cow... way to kill awesome eh?

The greatest change which i think rocks pop rocks is the Twinmold battle, i love how you can still fight that red one at the start shooting it with Light Arrows but i also love the full out wrestling with it as a giant ^^.

lmao that is so funny!

Has the damage been decreased? Sometimes I have the feeling, that the enemies cause only half the damage in comparison to the original. Odolwa is pretty difficult in my memories, now I lost only 1 heart (not with the decu scrub-method)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom