• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Thought Would Happen, Outcome Was Different

I thought upon entering the Shadow Temple, with how eerie it was, that it would be excruciating, especially after what we went through with the Water Temple.
I found it to be one of the easier adult temples. Just keep your head on a swivel with the lens and you are near the end.

I thought before MM came out, you had a choice of choosing who you wanted to be (deku, goron, zora) and play the game like that. So that there would be three different ways to play the game in the end. I was going to choose deku cause I thought he looked cool :dry:

After cracking the bomber's code and making your way to the observatory underground, I thought upon entering the sewer area, that it was going to be the first mini-dungeon, and I was nervous not feeling ready as I was a helpless deku with no weapons.

After getting those light orbs in the Palace of Twilight, I was so rattled by the damn hands and was expecting that to only be the first little part of the temple, with all hell to pay coming up. After the hands, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle much more. Boy was I glad they were nice and made it really really short after that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I thought Zelda was going to be of use in Skyward Sword. Nope, captured again :facepalm:
I thought Link and Zelda were like officially in love in OoT. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that isn't canon. :facepalm:
I thought Zelda and Link would kiss at the end of SS. Nope. :facepalm:
finally, I thought that for some reason, Zant was going to be the most badass villain EVER in TP. Seriously, the pre-release trailers made him have this aura of awesomeness that pervaded everything in sight. We all know how THAT turned out. :facepalm:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I thought SS was going to make the sky big and vast and fill it with loads of islands and fun stuff to do.
Nope.
I thought Nintendo wouldn't release an official timeline at least for a loooong long time
Also nope.
I thought that SS would have great replay value and I'd be able to enjoy the game over and over again.
Definitely nope.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I thought gyorg was gonna be easy because I thought the other 2 were easy so I thought gyorg boss was gonna be easy too but i think we all know how that turned out. :facepalm:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I thought the puzzle on the Isle of Song was going to be as time consuming as the Guardian Puzzle was in Twilight Princess.
Boy was I wrong.
After revisiting the Skyview Temple, I was really excited to revisit the Earth Temple and the Lanayru Mining Facilty, and basicaly knew in my mind that it was going happen. No doubt.
Nope.

In MM I thought I was supposed to let Sharp kill me and I would beat that part of the game as a zombie.
In MM I thought the Gibdo Mask was going to be a transformation mask.
In OoT I thought the Water Temple was going to be hard, it really wasn't that bad.
In OoT MQ I thought the Water Temple was going to be hard, it was easier than the original.
In OoT I thought Ganon/dorf was going to be hard, I was disappointed.
In SS I thought Link and Zelda would kiss, nope! :D:party::yes:

Last edited:

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
In SS, i thought (And this will sound really stupid) That Groose was Ganondorf :dry: yeah, no... he wasn't
I also thought that Link and Zelda would kiss... nope, instead shoved off a cliff :silent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom