• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you have never done that are more common in other places

Djinn

and Tonic
Basically is there something that is considered commonplace that you just never do where you live, or haven't for some reason? Like riding a train or skiing.

I have never ridden in a taxi ever, I have only been to towns that have them a couple times but I always drove.

Dan

I've also never used a taxi. Here in England taxi's are mostly for polopackers on a night on the town. I once had the misfortune of sticking my head inside a taxi, I nearly puked as it absolutely stunk worse than a girls gym. Yuck!

Salem

SICK
I've also never used a taxi. Here in England taxi's are mostly for polopackers on a night on the town. I once had the misfortune of sticking my head inside a taxi, I nearly puked as it absolutely stunk worse than a girls gym. Yuck!
What? I Used Taxis in London, they seemed fine.

G

Guest-3

I've never ridden a horse, which is super common in Texas. Man, I need to get out more... oh, I've also never been to a rodeo, which is also pretty darn common.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've also never been in a taxi, I watched the movie Rush Hour and have avoided them like the plague. I've also never been on a plane in my life, I am paranoid about planes falling apart or having whatever navigation issue, and avoid them like another plague as well.

G

Guest-3

Never been deep sea fishing, and I live in Florida, so it's pretty common around here. I wanna try it some time, I just haven't had the chance yet.
WARNING: Bring Dramomine. Those choppy waves and the crazy heat make it pretty hard to not get sick. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom