• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you dislike seeing others doing

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So what do you hate/dislike to see others doing? I hate it when people chew bubblegum and some really have their mouths wide open and chew like 24/7. Even when they're talking or have a job interview they still chew like crazy. I so freaking dislike that. And of course when other's pick their nose in public. This is something I don't recommend doing lol!
So what do you dislike?

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
When people walk slowly or stand in the middle of a path. It isn't too much of a bother, but I swear, when I'm in a busy shopping centre and there's a group of people casually talking while not moving and blocking the way through, I feel like pushing them over.

Walking slowly, standing in the way and not moving, or groups of them taking up the entire path. All the bad habits too like picking their nose, especially if they do other things afterwards eeewwww,

people conspiring to overthrow the forum administrator

I don't like seeing people changing who they are just to be accepted by people who are not really their true friends. It kind of upsets me because people should really look for others who love them for who they are, not for imitating everyone else. I wish more people would realize that it's a stupid method to establish friendships.

That being said, I also dislike seeing people getting excluded for being different. I'm a victim of this, and always have been. For some reason, if a person has a unique personality, it's all of a sudden a mental disorder and is frowned upon. Society is really jerkish and judgemental and should stop being stupid.

But, of course, that's just my onion. :eek:nion:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really upsets me to see others bullying helpless people. Bullying anyone at all just sets me off, but the worst is when you see someone bullying one who just can't help themselves. Being subjugated to a position of total loneliness where "fend for yourself" means nothing because you have no tools or wherefore experience, it's just sickening. I don't make much of an effort to say "stop bullying". Instead, I am trying to go on a crusade to put those damned people in their places, and open their hearts -- or their brains, whichever comes first -- to what the right thing is.

I also dislike seeing people flaunting their brains or bodies around. So, you're pretty compared to someone else. So, you're smart compared to someone else. The ugly person and the dumb person did not choose to be ugly/dumb. You don't have to rub in their face that they weren't blessed with accentuated qualities here and there.

(I have more so I'll be posting a lot here ;) )

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I dislike seeing people eat with their mouths open and when they're smacking on their food. It's just nasty.

I also hate it when someone in front of me is moving slower than a slowpoke in molasses.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
When I hear people talking me behind my back or when I'm not visible, but I can clearly hear them talk about me. Not necessarily me, but to other people that dislike this. Don't like the people that smack their gum like the cow they can be. Hearing that smacking makes me want shut their mouth completely.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Am gonna keep it simple here....

Bullying! Even the word, I hate everything to do with that subject! Its wrong no matter in what form Physical or Mental, NO person or group should ever belittle someone to the point that they feel depressed. It always makes me sad when I haer stories, some very extreme and I have witnessed it first hand...seeing someone you know go through a hard time just because their "different". It doesn't make sence everyone is different in their own way, I hat this stereotypical image that we have to havin in today's society, why can't people just accept people? It would certainly make for a nicer world!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Mandy made a brilliant post. I agree with her. I hate it when people change only because they want to be cool or popular and doing everything they can to achieve this even if they have to get rid off their lifelong friends

Austin

Austin
I hate seeing people eat outside of a designated eating place, like a cafeteria or kitchen. More often than not they're trying to multitask as they do this and food particles and saliva just get everywhere. It's just repulsive to me, but I admit that it's quite an odd thing to be bothered by.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Idleness never ceases to irk me. There are a lot of people with malicious intentions in the world but there are more who desire to do good. It bothers me to see someone observe a repulsive action and not take a stand against it.

Power abuse is also something I dislike. There is so much corruption in the world with various interest groups seeking to gain power. It's abhorrent. The political arena is especially rampant with people who seek the gain influence. Politicians need to start focusing more on tangible issues and improving society than perpetually quarreling among themselves. That's a pipe dream of course.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I hate it when I see people stare at me. They have no reason to! I don't look any different than everyone else around. I don't see why they have to stare at ME!

Everything. Seriously... everything annoys me at some point or another. On some days, things may appear normal to me, while some other occasions, I start to nitpick and find a quality or aspect of something that really grinds my gears.

For example, internet memes are often overlooked. I look at them as a regular old aspect of internet culture... and I put up with them. However, there are times when people use them too much - to the point where they practically speak in meme as though it were a second language. This is when it really gets to me.

Fortunately, instances of my being annoyed are incredibly subtle; seemingly nonexistent on the surface...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom