• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Instantly Cheer You Up

bunny

birb overlord
Baby bunnies and PewDiePie videos. =D

No, but seriously, my friends are the best cure for sadness. They always know how to make me smile.

But all three of those things still work great. xD

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The color Yellow, & hanging with my friend
Me on my laptop & fruit bars that don't end,
Video games that push A & goes "PING!"
These are a few of my favorite things!

Runaway Guys & Lucahjin's let's plays,
Vocaloid, MLP, and weird Anime
All of my enemies tied up in strings

When there's homework
When games over
When I rage & mad.
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then don't feeeel
So bad!

My gerbils' happiness is contagious. When I'm sad, I pick up my little Blobby [we call my gerbil Cinnamon "Blob" because she behaves like one] and just hold her and let her purr and... <3

How can this little face not make me happy?
2aBPA

Depending on what I'm upset about, I may also get on these here forums because its inhabitants are hilarious. <3

AWWWWWW... We love you too, Mandy. :right:
The color Yellow, & hanging with my friend
Me on my laptop & fruit bars that don't end,
Video games that push A & goes "PING!"

Runaway Guys & Lucahjin's let's plays,
Vocaloid, MLP, and weird Anime
All of my enemies tied up in strings

When there's homework
When games over
When I rage & mad.
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then don't feeeel
So bad!

I actually sang all that...

Going on here and WMB. If I post artworks, then people compliment me and tell me I'm awesome. That makes me GUSH happiness :love: And people just like me in general here(and everywhere else...), so I talk to friends. Artwork, not just the compliments I get out of them, help. There's really no remedy to me like singing. Loudly and passionately. Drawing, writing, more drawing, GIMPing(which is basically drawing anyways)... Yeha, I'm an artist.

Funny looks. I do some crazy things, and the looks people give me... I once said that I live for honest funny looks. I don't think I exaggerated much. :bleh:

Ummm um um. Oh, right...

You all knew you saw this coming.

ROLE-PLAYING. :lol:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
[video=youtube;re-tS9pHNNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-tS9pHNNA[/video]

Even those first 5 seconds put a smile on my face...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Seeing my family instantly cheers me up, even if I get tense around my dad all the time. Couldn't ask for more, except maybe a less hectic family. :)

Chocolate always cheers me up the moment I eat it. Rather cannibalistic of me, I know, but it tastes so good.

Beeker

Wild Card
Friends and others who are close to me always find a way to make me smile, even if they sometimes cause whatever bugs me. Either way I love them <3

Another thing to cheer me up? Incredibly stupid stuff or horribly photoshopped pictures. Sometimes they're so ridiculous that I can't help but burst out in a laugh and a smile.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
A good song'll always lift my spirits the second it comes on. Also watching a good show, reading a good fanfiction, and eating good food will help. I used the word 'good' a bit too much, didn't I? Oh, and if a RP I like updates so I can reply. I always like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom