• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Blow Your Mind

ILU

i luv u
The theory that our three-dimensional reality is actually a hologram- a projection of information- stored on the two-dimensional surface of a black hole. fgkldjgfxhbfdghn That's awesome if it ever ends up being proven. If not, still currently mind-blowing.

That the music of Doctor Who is so underappreciated, compared to the other aspects of its fandom. I meet more Whovians who have plush Daleks than I meet Whovians who regularly listen to Who's music.

While I do want a plush Dalek very badly, I still listen to Who's music. And the songs themselves blow my mind as well. Day of the Moon, The Enigma of River Song, You and me, Pond, Corridors and Fire Escapes, the tenth Doctor's theme, The Greatest Story Never Told... look them all up, headphones recommended. It blows my mind that this amazing music is so lesser to the show itself, at least form my perspective.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How people like to use threads as a ways to get at people "kaboom"

How dare you use this thread to get at me! :mad:
-------
As an aside, writing blows my mind. It's not particularly hard to do, it's just hard to master. I know what I'm writing has holes in it, but I don't want to publish it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom