• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't mind claiming if it gets us closer to a win. I roleblocked last night, and targeted Koki. He's not 100% scum yet, in my eyes, but it is curious how the night shaped out given my night action. I think that's our best lead, though I'm sure Koki will disagree.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm inclined to say there has been an attempt
Even when confronted with the fact that we had multiple players with low activity, and one with no activity after the first 24hours of day 1?
Deku, Libk and Alit all know how easy it is for a small scum team (one player in this case) to miss a nk due to their activity from experience (Love Letter), and nothing in the Day scene states if something was, or was not done or blocked, or protected.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I don't mind claiming if it gets us closer to a win. I roleblocked last night, and targeted Koki. He's not 100% scum yet, in my eyes, but it is curious how the night shaped out given my night action. I think that's our best lead, though I'm sure Koki will disagree.

I'm not entirely sold on Koki being scum either, but it's a possibility. His Day 1 leads me to think he may be the third party we're dealing with.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
perhaps, or this might be a convenient fakeclaim.
In a neighbour QT we have already had a discussion about this. I, or rather, we, know for a fact that 2 people targeted me last night. One of them later claimed that he/she protected me. The other was Viral Maze. Likewise to his current RB claim, this brings up the possibility that Viral Maze tried to murder me. Additionally, Viral Maze was very reluctant to provide the above information, even though it was established very early on that I was protected, no one died, and we knew for a fact that he targeted me. And then, all out of a sudden, he claims to have RB'd me, and flips the table. To me, this also feels like it is just too convenient of a claim. You used your time well and came up with a well-thought out claim, but I'm not yet sold on it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That roleblocker claim makes me think back to smash mafia. Not saying it's true, but it made me chuckle.

Koki says he was protected last night by one of the neighbours. This lines up with the lack of death last night. Now this is where it gets weird. Koki said raj also targeted him, so did raj try to kill Koki, who was protected, or did koko try to kill someone else, but was roleblocked by raj? I think both scenarios are plausible. Can't decide which is more likely. I'll think on it a bit.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Likewise to his current RB claim, this brings up the possibility that Viral Maze tried to murder me. Additionally, Viral Maze was very reluctant to provide the above information, even though it was established very early on that I was protected, no one died, and we knew for a fact that he targeted me. And then, all out of a sudden, he claims to have RB'd me, and flips the table. To me, this also feels like it is just too convenient of a claim. You used your time well and came up with a well-thought out claim, but I'm not yet sold on it.

1) You're ignoring the fact that your theory is based on extraneous information, from other roles/players. My information is based on my own action. Me being scum, according to you, is contingent on many factors, and even if you were a townie, its still not the only explanation for last night.
2) My role is my role. It may seem convenient for tinfoil hat conspiracies, but it does offer an explanation - one of two possible.

@kokirion If I get lynched, and flip town, who would you go after next?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
1) You're ignoring the fact that your theory is based on extraneous information, from other roles/players. My information is based on my own action. Me being scum, according to you, is contingent on many factors, and even if you were a townie, its still not the only explanation for last night.
2) My role is my role. It may seem convenient for tinfoil hat conspiracies, but it does offer an explanation - one of two possible.
I know my role. Besides that, I know that 2 people targeted me, you're one of them.
The other claimed to have protected me. Now, this can indeed be wrong information, but looking at the fact that no one died plus the info I have myself, you cannot deny that you stand under a lot of suspicion. Not to mention that I was already suspicious of you yesterday, because of your playstyle. In the end I decided to let go of you for that day, but adding this new information to my already negative look on you this game, it's not getting better.
And I'm not sure how reliable your claim is. It's only based on your words. On the contrary, you know my power, that's a given. That's not an empty claim, you have witnessed that yourself. Up to you to weigh the odds of me having both that power and being the killer. But from my point of view, out of all the claims you could've made, roleblocker just seems too convenient. It can be the truth, but it would just be too perfect for you to turn this situation in which you are a prime suspect to at least a stalemate. That's why I'm hesitant to believe it.

@kokirion If I get lynched, and flip town, who would you go after next?
Someone inactive, of course. If you're town, probably someone did indeed forget to kill. In that case, the killer is probably not in the active discussion group.
What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom