• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Theory

Every one thinks that the master sword is the full-powered version of the skyward sword,but i think otherwise.
my theory is that the skyward sword is much powerful then the master sword, link can use it in battle and control the power of nature with it. in the end of the game the sages will deiced to the split the power of the sword to two different objects:
the master sword the the ocarina of time, each one serves different functions.
So, this is theory also explains the connections between Skyward sword and Ocarina of time.

what do you think?

Wow! That sounds...terrific! It WOULD explain a lot, but I kind of doubt thats where Nintendo will take it. Of course, its still a possibilty. Could you elaborate on the "controlling nature" tidbit of your theory?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That is plausible. We haven't seen the "feminine figure" in any other game, so it's possible that she is separated from the sword when it becomes the Master Sword. We know the Skyward Sword will be aiding Link's travel between Skyloft and Hyrule, and the Ocarina also has the power to transport Link to different places. But we don't know if the SS will have any power over time or holders of the ToX like the MS does, so it may not only lose power, but trade some powers for others. (also, I second randomguy's request)

I went ahead and added a spoiler prefix to your thread, Mastik, since I brought some up and I'm sure many more will come up. Please try to keep this in mind when posting threads of this kind in the future and add the prefix yourself preemptively.

by controlling nature i mean have the power of the heavens, change dat to night, create storms and rain....

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This seems intresting. So basically you say the Skyward Sword may have a use as a "Sun's Song" when you mentioned changing day to night. That's something they left out of TP that I really wish they hadn't. But, I'm getting off topic.

This idea of yours would certainly offer up some answers as to where the Ocarina of Time itself originated from and such, and it would be an excellent way to connect the two timelines. IF this is what Nintendo has in store for us. I high suspect, however, that the Truth is going to be a mix of something along the lines of your idea and the general theory going around that the Skyward Sword becomes the "full-powered" Master Sword.

i wasnt really thinking of "songs",more like dances or specific combos that link preforms to use the sword's magical power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom