• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Theory About the Fierce Diety

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
I was watching the ending of OoT yesterday because of a timeline argument I and Blackice had, and, in fact, when he appears in the garden to meet Zelda, he does have the MARK of the Triforce.
But, however, if you guys check earlier artworks of the series(specially LoZ and AoL artworks) Link beared the mark of the Triforce and that's what Impa used to tell that he was, in fact, the chosen one to rescue Zelda.
Where I'm trying to get is that the "sent back to the past" Link, bore the mark cause he was the chosen one to save Hyrule from Ganondorf's tyranny

But if that was the case, how come Link didn't have the symbol on his hand at the beginning of the game.

And on a side note, I don't believe in the split timeline. I only believe in a single timeline. But lets not argue about that, please.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
But if that was the case, how come Link didn't have the symbol on his hand at the beginning of the game.

And on a side note, I don't believe in the split timeline. I only believe in a single timeline. But lets not argue about that, please.

As soon as you bring it up, there will be a debate to follow.

Lucky for you, I am not one to debate.

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
As soon as you bring it up, there will be a debate to follow.

Lucky for you, I am not one to debate.

I already tried debating it, it's called "HeroDescendant's Timeline", it's in the timeline theories section. No one agreed, got a headache, begged them to close the debate, debate was closed. I do NOT want to relive that.

The game specifically says the following about the Fierce Deity Mask

Majora's Mask Feirce Deity said:
You got the Fierce Deity's Mask!
Could this mask's dark powers
be as bad as Majora?
Try it on with (C).

Fierce Deity's Mask
Wear it with (C). Its dark power
can be used only in boss rooms.

From this we KNOW that the mask has a dark power
To say that it was transformed even as theory is baseless conjecture.
Majora didn't really TRANSFORM things. if he was able to transform a mask more powerful than Majora, why would he even WANT to do that?

Aslo I agree with Zeruda that there isn't a god inside this mask but rather that the wearer becomes the god or gets powers characteristic of one.

so say anything else even as theory is baseless and therefore doesn't work. a what if statement implies that is is more fanfiction as others have said than actually something plausible

On a side note, majora may have still been weak enough for link to defeat him.

Since it is possible to beat Majora without the Fierce Diety mask this is true

Last edited:
T

Tatlfaerie

I agree with Gildragon, and also it IS an interesting theory... but where did you get the 'God of Light' from?

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Adding to what Gildragon said about the majora not Transforming things:

The Majora, as he said, did not transform Link in any way. The Majora was used for curses and hexes that could not be cured by commonfolk. The Majora made you a different person, a whole new identity. When the song of healing is played, the old soul that you had is locked away within the mask.

So, the Majora would not, and I believe COULD not create anything more powerful than himself. If he was to create this, it was probably for the intent that he would use it for his own bidding, and not for others to take.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Ok there is definitely a split timeline man, its been confirmed. Anyway when ganon/dorf got the ToP in the AT, it was carried on over to the child timeline but never really activated until some sort of extreme stress, i.e. ganondorf dieing, triggered it.

Same thing with link but the thing is, he already HAS the ToC anyway because he got it in the future and was then sent to the past. And if you don’t believe THAT then ill just go along with plan B, link got it in the AT so he has it in CT. Proof of this is that TP Link had the ToC in the first place, because it was passed on from the HoT.

I’m pretty sure you guys are going to find many holes in this but frankly im too lazy to fix it right now, so bring on the criticism. BRING IT

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
Ok there is definitely a split timeline man, its been confirmed. Anyway when ganon/dorf got the ToP in the AT, it was carried on over to the child timeline but never really activated until some sort of extreme stress, i.e. ganondorf dieing, triggered it.

Same thing with link but the thing is, he already HAS the ToC anyway because he got it in the future and was then sent to the past. And if you don’t believe THAT then ill just go along with plan B, link got it in the AT so he has it in CT. Proof of this is that TP Link had the ToC in the first place, because it was passed on from the HoT.

I’m pretty sure you guys are going to find many holes in this but frankly im too lazy to fix it right now, so bring on the criticism. BRING IT

I asked for this not to turn into a timeline debate! I even said PLEASE!!!

Anyway, you can believe what you want, but the only timeline I will ever believe in is a single timeline. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And what they confirm now they could contradict at anytime. Besides, HOW was it "confirmed"?

Last edited:

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
Like I said, believe what you want. I certainly can't stop you.

And you guys are probably right, my theory is a fanfiction, but I can believe it if I want to, right? And who knows? Maybe there will be a day when a God of Light and a God of Darkness appears in a Zelda game(story).

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
i doubt light and dark. I think it will more likely be spirit and shadow gods because the three goddeses to me repersent fire forest and water so that would leave the other OoT dungeons spirit and shadow so i think it would be Oot dungeon based with majoras mask "insert word here" (brain fart)

Deku=forest
goron= fire
zora= water
fierce deity= spirit
majora=shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom