• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Justac00lguy (2) - Pendio, Kidrangon
Linkdude74 (1) - Deku Shroom
LittleGumball (1) - dead meat

Not Voting: Repentance, Batman, Justac00lguy, Linkdude74, Frozen Chosen, Kirino, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Razzbarey, Sadia, Pendio, A Link in Time

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends on Friday, June 5th at 9:00pm EST.

kbye friends i'm leaving toodleoo

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Who is dead. Therefore any former checks are useless.
what's your point here? I was telling deku shroom I already realized my investigations may be messed up now and I already pointed they might be messed up. But those investigations were before the glitter event. so what are you trying to say here?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Might I remind you I admitted that any further investigation of mine might be messed up due to the glitter event. But my investigation before that would not be effected.
This was my point. You said any prior investigation would not be affected like your prior investigations are at all useful any more. It was mostly for clarification that, unless we're proven otherwise, you're just a VT at this point.

Libk

It was to clear up Deku shrrom's suspicions. part of it was based off of the glitter event.
by this reasoning, EVERYONE, should have glitter on them. Either Linkdude is paranoid, which I doubt because I feel as though he would have put it together (he's played a good bit of mafia as far as I'm aware), or some form of anti-town (including scum). The glitter results seem meaningless to me, and either everyone has glitter on them, or this post was used to create a false role.
but I was informing him my results on glitter happened before the glitter event happened. Everyone probably does have glitter on them and a few pages ago I already put that together.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It was to clear up Deku shrrom's suspicions. part of it was based off of the glitter event.

but I was informing him my results on glitter happened before the glitter event happened. Everyone probably does have glitter on them and a few pages ago I already put that together.
I get where you were coming from now.
So what's your thoughts on the Justa thing?

Libk

I'm not really sure what to think. Since dek:unu:t turned up town I've been wondering about the strippers a lot. And him throwing glitter on us all... Idk about that either. I'm curious as to how long the glitter is going to last. The post said "days" but that could be until the end of the game for all we know. I think justa could be the best lead on these strippers.

I like cookies. Thats all. XD

I myself, think LD is town, he is actually trying to help us kill scum.

Also killing a stripper might give us some clues since "Glitter" isn't a good lead anymore.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Just to update you guys, I may not be able to post the night scene right away tonight. I will do it at some point this weekend but I have some personal stuff that just came up that I need to attend to. LG will most likely be offline too. That being said, I'm going to request that ALL night actions be PM'd to THE BOTH OF US. This will help us cross check and post accordingly.

I'm not entirely sold on a JC lynch. While he hasn't been as active or helpful as usual, I don't think there is ample reason to believe he is scum, or at the very least, anti-town. From what I've gathered, Linkdude thinks the glitter threw off his investigation results, right? I can see why that would annoy him, but I find it hard to believe a mafia member would be so conspicuous. What if someone else is trying to frame JC?

EBWODP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom