• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Deku, if you believe glittery means that someone glittery may have targeted you, or that targeting a glittery person makes you glittery, mind telling us who you have visited so far?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Mellow Ezlo said:
the though causes some sort of strange tingling in my uvula.

I read that as "vulva".

Kidrangon said:
Also to everyone, please call me kidd and yes with two "d"s or kiddrangon. I kinda get alittle mad if I see "kid" because I am not a kid plus how do I know if it's me or not since kid is a pronoun for a child so...

Alright, Kid.

-------------

I'll join the bandwagon and help to get Deku lynched to see what this glitter stuff is all about. It'll tell us something one way or the other I guess.

VOTE: DekuNut

or kidrangon, or etc. Kidd or Kiddrangon. One of these or JJ. IDC which as long its one of them. Nothing else.

Kirino

Tatakae
The fact that we've had a specifically sane cop practically confirms the existence of at least one other type of cop. If it's only one cop of a different sanity, it's probably insane, in which case the role itself probably wouldn't be aware of that.

I have no idea what the glitter means or what Linkdude's role is. I'd normally suggest that he's a cop, but I doubt something used so often in reference to specific players by the game mods would be that indicative of alignment. If he is, then he's probably insane. I guess it could also refer to some kind of third party (maybe cult) or some particular effect on the players or maybe an attribute of them, but it's hard to tell anything that's going on in this game in general.

Linkdude, why did you decide to reveal so much about your role and results so early in the first place?

I didn't originally see anything too serious about being glittery, but Kiddrangon's rush to defend Deku is rubbing me the wrong way. I am curious to see if they are scum buds and Kid is trying to protect him. Either way, I think that Deku's lynch could give some more information, specifically on what glitter might mean and stand by my vote.

Doc you said "kid"

:mods:

Kidragon

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm intrstd to heer this stuv from LD too. Espcially with owr limited noledge of da glitter.
Also, dint check Mez until lasd night. An my rol failed neways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom