• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wyh is evryone drunk

polar-bear5.jpg
[/URL]

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
They were warrier this night as the memers knew just what could happen after last night's deadly outcome.

SavageWizrobe and a lone figure drifted through the night. They were both hunting for a person. They both turned corners at the same time and came face to face with the same mysterious hooded figure of last night. They were covered in various memes, and had a face hidden by a large D:
"You'll be the one to die tonight!" said the nameless figure.
SavageWizrobe remained silent and fumbled for an object in his pocket. Meanwhile the figure garbed in memes dashed away, jumping here and there. The nameless figure ran after the memer and both were lost in the night. SavageWizrobe stood there, trying to remember where he was going. He was just about to remember when suddenly a large figure with a :krool: face came up behind him, shoved him to the ground and said "I'm gonna have fun with you."

[This content has been omitted because it is too graphic for this section, and really any section of ZD and I could get banned if I post it]

SavageWizrobe felt shame in his soul and tears streamed from his eyes as his attacker ran away after violating him.

Meanwhile, the figure with the knife and umu face was stalking its prey when suddenly it's victim turned and spied them. They quickly turned and fled before the person had time to see their true identity, and they couldn't even be sure what the umu faced person wanted.

The town awoke with the sun, and came upon SavageWizrobe's violated figure. He drew himself together, but he was still distraught. Try as they might, he would not share info with any of them.

Day 3 Begins!

The day ends on Sunday, May 24 , at 9:00 PM EST.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
SavageWizzrobe
Frozen Chosen
Ayano Keiko
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Dekunut
Ari
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
Mido

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop

With 22 alive it takes 12 to achieve a majority.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think savage must have been a virgin or something and was targeted by a hooker.

I got a message saying I saw someone but before I could get some info they ran off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom