• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
big_thumb_57f44508739ac4f207e6c0c49644e0a2.jpg

^Mez

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Mbbbey the deth of Mez wil brng abut the deth of sum othr innocnet indivdal. Just a thougt. Im nkt voting for himm just yet.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Since Thar was revealed to be a Jester, I'm not convinced that Mezlo is a Jester. I do think Mezlo is anti-Town though, given his behaviour on Day 1 and odd300's lynch.

However, I haven't thrown out the possibility of duplicate roles. Since Sarah was "the Sane Cop" rather than "the Cop," there may be another Cop. Furthermore, the night scene may suggest that there are 2 Doctors, assuming no one switched roles; if the 2 figures who bumped into one another switched tools, but not roles, then they must have the same role (role and tool type correspond). Similarly, there may be 2 Jesters.

I'll keep my vote on Mezlo, as I think lynching him will at the very least provide us with some clues.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I just finished rereading the entire thread. I plan to check myself into a mental hospital later today for doing so.

Anyway, I don't know what to think. There are several patterns that I'm seeing, but I have not the slightest clue what those patterns suggest. From Mezlo's behavior, to the stripping, to Pendio talking about "hot", to Ari's comments, to the MonsterMMORPG-inspired text obligations, to voting peculiarities...ugh...I don't know.

With 22 alive it takes 12 to achieve a majority. The day ends on Saturday, May 11, at 9:00 PM EST.

@LittleGumball do you mean Saturday, May 16, at 9:00 PM EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom