• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I thnk mez is sum role taht maeks him tri to kil himself evry day btu failez, and sometihng tells me taht he winz if he's lunched or nghit killed(especlly considring how he's beeen posting), liek a jster type roll so im not gona voet for him unles I'm prety certin he's scum

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I thnk mez is sum role taht maeks him tri to kil himself evry day btu failez, and sometihng tells me taht he winz if he's lunched or nghit killed(especlly considring how he's beeen posting), liek a jster type roll so im not gona voet for him unles I'm prety certin he's scum

I agree. Mez looks like he wants to be lynched, so I'm assuming his win condition is getting lynched. Considering this appears to be a bastard game, I don't think that is too out of the ordinary.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
On the outside he was :bestcoolczar: but in the inside he was :leavingforever:. Mellow Ezlo was a sensative flower and he felt very hurt by the accusations. He gazed off to the side and a single tear slipped down his cheek. What was the point of going on if nobody even liked him? He went off by himself, grabbed a knife, and stabbed it into his own heart.

Twelve minutes and seventeen seconds later, he returned to the group, seemingly unharmed except for his blood-stained clothes.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
So is there anything special about those who are getting their actions narrated by the mods? Any thoughts on this from anyone?

R

Razzbarey

Maybe,

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

I just want to see what happens if we try to lynch him.

Mido

Version 1
Hot day isn't it guys?

Indeed, 'tis. I was getting nervous reading this thread. Pendio began to get hot and strip which caused Ari to act strange, and then Gilligan's been trying to kill himself. Fortunately, I came back to my senses when you joined Pendio and took off your shirt. We needed some normalcy around these parts! :right:

Anyways, being the perplexed pineapple that I am, I grow concerned for our friend Gilligan. Why does he keep trying to harm himself? :( I saw that somebody referenced the fact that he may be drawing attention to himself as a jester, but wasn't Tharoues the Jester? So much shenanigans and so little time! D=

Pen

The game is on!
The whole Mezlo situation is pretty troublesome. Could he be like a suicidal death proof? That would be pretty hot ironic...

I agree with those interested in trying out a Mezlo lynch.

Unvote

Vote: Mezlo

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (4) - SavageWizzrobe, Razzbarey, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio
Ari (1) - Justac00lguy
Dekunut (1) - Linkdude74

Not voting: Repentance, Batman, David, Frozen Chosen, Raindrop14, Deku Shroom, Kirino, Dekunut, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Kiddrangon, Mido

With 22 alive it takes 12 to achieve a majority. The day ends on Saturday, May 11, at 9:00 PM EST.

hopefully i didn't make any mistakes like a SCRUB this time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom