• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well that's disturbing because I found glitter on Dekunut last night.

Vote: Dekunut
I don't want to take any chances with a stripper cult

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Honestly, id prefr if poeple who dnt have to tpye weird wood tpye normally becas I'm actuly trying to paly the ****ing gaem here. Yse I'm angri taht I'm azking simple queshons and nt getting ansers. It's a sily gaem btu it's stil mafia so id prefr none of tihs "xd y doent you jstu guess LOL" ****ing paly the danm gaem. It's anoyung enough havin to talk liek tihs as is wihtout people tihnking it's funi to hied things or prehaps straight upp didn't raed wehn I said I haev no chioce. So sttop.
I am not reading this because I'll probably get aids

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
"The party don't start 'till I walk in!" shouted Justac00lguy as he removed his shirt and threw glitter in the air. Everyone was mildly annoyed that they now all had glitter in their hair. They would be glittering for days! How could he do this to them? Smh.

475482eab84622899b8959703a70c301.jpg

DAY CONTINUES
Hot day isn't it guys?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
:goodness:Help

This is so confusing but In agreement with rep being a little more serious would be great. As of the stripper cult , honestly I dont know people keeping removing their clothing and I honestly just dont undertand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom