• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
also, I just read Dekunut rule and am here to post my Dekunut post while it is an unusual rule, I think it is worth noting. I do not want to accumulate the bad points and be bad friends.

uwu uvu umu unu

Now this "Stripper Cult" vary interesting. If it is real... I say Ari most likely be the leader I say with how she is reacting to the strippings.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm not sure about this Stripper Cult, but if it exists, I'm led to believe that its members are 3rd party given Thar's death on Day 1. Now that Pendio's stripping, I wonder what will happen...

I've mostly been focusing on Mezlo. His generally erratic voting behaviour, his use of emotes to appear playful and innocent, and his manipulating Town to lynch odd300 (who was Town) on Day 1 has me convinced that he has a good chance of being scum.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

As for the night scene, I've given the scattered tools a bit of thought. I'm not sure if roles were swapped, but I'd think a Doctor would carry tools (medical supplies), and the suggestion of a Doctor successfully protecting someone last night is consistent with a lack of a Mafia kill. Of course there may be other roles that carry tools and prevent Mafia kills, so this is just speculation.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
As for the night scene, I've given the scattered tools a bit of thought. I'm not sure if roles were swapped, but I'd think a Doctor would carry tools (medical supplies), and the suggestion of a Doctor successfully protecting someone last night is consistent with a lack of a Mafia kill. Of course there may be other roles that carry tools and prevent Mafia kills, so this is just speculation.
Btu my queston is: hwo come two poeple switched touls? Seems a litle werd, dose anyone kno waht role that coud be?

Jamie

O, u hav bin drunk sense day 1, intersting

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I think every1's a lil drunk..

Anyways, back to what ManBat said, we arent rllhy plyin Mafia herrr, its more like strip poker without the crrrds. Bttt thts tha wayy itzzz shuld b. Yall feel meh?

Jamie

Ari r you actuly drunk in gaem or r u just going along wit tihs?

Jamie

I'm really interested to see if everyone keeps up this talk during a big debate
JC, im prety sure dekunut and i hav no choce, or at lest me. i thot i maed that cler?

Jamie

I'm really interested to see if everyone keeps up this talk during a big debate
JC, im prety sure dekunut and i hav no choce, or at lest me. i thot i maed that cler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom