• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So waht do yuo guys thnk about teh nghit scene? Form waht I cna tel, teh sk kild sarah, while teh mafia for sum reson ran in2 othr ppl who prvented ther kil? Waht do yuo guys tihnk?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Pendio felt very uncomfortable and hot and itchy and sweaty. He took off his socks to alleviate this. It was not enough so he pulled off his sweatervest to reveal...... his t-shirt underneath!!!!!

Meanwhile Mellow Ezlo noticed his arm muscles and then felt very insecure about his own. He looked to find a bottle of pills to take all at once but he couldn't find any. He settled on attempting to swallow a spoon but couldn't find a good way to fit it in his throat and just made himself gag. He was very disappointed.

DAY CONTINUES

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
So waht do yuo guys thnk about teh nghit scene? Form waht I cna tel, teh sk kild sarah, while teh mafia for sum reson ran in2 othr ppl who prvented ther kil? Waht do yuo guys tihnk?

I agree, Sarah's death definitely had an SK flavour to it. As for the mysterious hooded figures, the 2 that bumped into each other had tools.

R

Razzbarey

Why do ppl keep stripping? XD I feel like there is something going on with the ppl stripping.

Jamie

I agree, Sarah's death definitely had an SK flavour to it. As for the mysterious hooded figures, the 2 that bumped into each other had tools.
It wsa intresting to me taht tehy switched tools. I wndr waht kind of roal taht could be?

Jamie

Also im prety sure taht ez is liek a faled suicidr or sometihng

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So like, Thar made his first post of the day, then stripped. Pendio made his first post of the day, stripped. Maybe there is a role where someone is chosen to become a stripper each day? Maybe a stripper cult?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
What in the actual holy ****ing hell kind of bull**** poor excuse for a game is this? It's like a bad shroom trip and shares very little with, I don't know, the game we're all supposed to be playing: Mafia.

I like it.

hi friend

Lmfao. I'm a Pokemon, I can't strip. XD

Anyways that kill I say had to be sk. It wasn't like a mafia hit... More like assassin. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom