• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The maymays were reduced as everyone went to sleep, dreaming of keener ones for the next day. But some were restless and crept about. One such figure was Sarah, carrying a pad and paper, jotting down notes on one of the others when from out of nowhere an arm snaked around her neck. She tried to turn her head to face her attacker but all she saw was a large umu face staring at her. The face leaned closer and closer to her as the blade in the figure’s had pressed up against her throat. The last words Sarah heard were “keen burn”, and she was dead before she even hit the ground.

Meanwhile a group of individuals were plotting their kill out in the shadows, thinking of the perfect meme to finish off their target. They were about to strike when suddenly a figure flipped out of the shadows. The figure was disguised behind all kinds of memes, there was no way to tell who this hooded figure was. The group switched targets, all pulling out pistols and firing at the figure. This attracted the attention of a another two figures who bumped into each other as the arrived there, accidentally dropping their tools and then picking up the wrong ones. Everyone chased after the meme hooded figure but they were too fast. They turned a corner and were gone.

The sun was rising and everyone dispersed, not wanting to be seen when the lights revealed who they were. They went back to the town and blended in as everyone woke. That’s when the noticed the bloody corpse of Sarah, the Sane Cop.

Day 2 Begins!

The day ends on Saturday, May 11, at 9:00 PM EST.

The Living

Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
SavageWizzrobe
Frozen Chosen
Ayano Keiko
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Dekunut
Ari
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
Mido

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop

With 22 alive it takes 12 to achieve a majority.

*Note - Go_Dark_Link has been replaced with Deku Shroom on his request.

Also, please let anyone who is not playing currently in this game that I am looking for a replacement for Ayano Keiko.

Last edited:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
hi friends. I am the replacing of Go_Dark_Link. Will post in time. Thank friend.

:coolhecks:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
isnt teling us there santy like, ttly aganst the principals of a bastred game? lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys.

Due to an unexpected family emergency that occurred last night, I'm not going to be very active during this next game day. Just a little heads up so that you guys don't get confused when thebestemote spam comes to a sudden close.

Don't kill me while I'm gone please.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, just when I was starting to fret that I wouldn't be able to juggle three games at once, I get killed here. Anyway, good luck fellow townies. You're all beautiful. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom