• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
We Hylians simply want peace throughout the land, in order to fit into character, if that means forming an alliance with the twili. The king is game. What do you say follower?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow, so much has happened now. Thank you for making me leader, and the alliance sounds brilliant, Gerudos, Shiekahs and Hylians :3 It's official!
And thank you for covering our backs, BIg MAC, and it's a bonus both ways as we can very quickly and easily send our aid if you were attacked, as we wouldn't need to cross any enemy territory to do so :3 Go Gerudo, Twili, Shiekah and Hylians! Wooo!

Hmm, maybe I should make a more relevant avatar now, huh? XD

B

BIg Mac

You dont have to but if you want to go for it. I wont have to keep looking at the first page to see what race you are. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B

BIg Mac

Yea if everyone dos it, it will make this game a WHOLE lot easier

B

BIg Mac

My young follower makes a good point... Fortunately for the Goron I dont have any beef with them so not the goron... just yet.

BUT... There was a little issue on someone trying to throw a bomb at me, on page nine I believe. So... @lex is a Zora but the Zora are already at war with the Deku... What do you want to do my young one? Should we let this go unpunished? Or should we show no Mercy and enforce the gerudo way?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarom

The King
yeah, but why would you want a massive body of water when dekus cant even swim? stay on it for 5 seconds and you drown....

I WANT Zora's Domain! ...But when is Epwna going to show his face? He is the leader of the Zora, right? I want to talk to him! Is he afraid of me? Does that sounds like... a retreat? YES! I think it is!

Hey, Zoram, I'm not too fond of you -_-(lol)
You are very selfish and don't deserve what is rightfully theirs.

Zarom, I'm breaking our alliance in case I haven't already told you this. You are fighting the Zoras who I had an alliance with first for no reason. We could share territories, but no! You have to fight them for something you could share, and you're definitely not going to win this war. I hope you realize that you lost 3 allies because of your selfishness.

...............................................................................................................I just want peace and my king said he wanted peace to so im not gonna be any part of any wars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom