• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
@HoT, um... good suggestion, but I'm with goron. We should just stick with the 2 day thing, BUT if he does not chose another race within 2 day (he can chose Hylian, if he wants) then he will be out officially. Just another suggestion^^

EDIT

I think the "officially out" thing is too harsh, maybe he would have to wait a week before he can choose a race?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay, I'm pretty mad since I found out I've had war declared on me, killed off, replaced, and not be allowed back in my own race just because I was too busy to log back on.
But...
I didn't make this game so if those are the rules then fine, there's nothing I can do about it. However, I don't have time to keep checking this site to see if I'm dead or if I need to heal a partner within a thirty minute grasp of time. So until either I get some more time on my hands, or the rules change, I'll just drop out of this. It's too bad, I really wanted to use the power of the Hylians. I think I would have made a good king, had I enough time.

B

BIg Mac

Omg so much has happened in so little. Ok my follower Ooccoo watcher we make alliances. If the Goron still want to make an alliance the gerudo will accept. But I dont think it's fair that you only get 30 min I think it should be you get 24 hrs to respond cause some people arent at home most of the day. Come on guys Random person didnt even get 3 replies in I say give him another chance or at least make him leader again until all the rules have a foundation. I vote for you put Random person back in charge. THE GERUDO KING HAS SPOKEN. MY WORD IS LAW!!!

B

BIg Mac

Awsome and to make it more like the game... I propose an Alliance between the Hylian and the Gerudo. So who do I ask? is HoT the leader or can we agree to put Random person back in charge?

THE GERUDO KING HAS SPOKEN

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well if everyone can agree to that, then who am I to turn it down. Though since SheikahWarrior started this game, we should probably wait for their final word on the subject of my return.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yes, i agree, random person can return and the 30 minute healing thing is now 12 hours to make it fairer for people in all time zones

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I humbly thank the King of the Sheikahs. Now then who was it that attacked me again? The kokiri? Because you are the allies of my ally I shalt over look it.
For now.

I will have to ponder any other alliance requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom