• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

OW you're an idiot! I clearly stated that I enclosed myself with boulders, so I would like to know how you stabbed me twice and dragged me down Death Mountain.

I'm pretty sure lifting anything is so I lifted them and put them around me. *comes out of boulder shelter brings GG in(no homo, unless you're a she?)* Now try to hurt us!

T

The Triforce

I'd like to join as a Gerudo!!
*rides over to death mountain with dagger and horse, jumps over bomb flowers. and stabs GG*

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
The Gerudo will prevail!! The Gorons are no more!!

Yay!! We have another Gerudo!!
*stabs GG, and takes him back to a cell identical to HoT's thats on the other side of Gerudo Fortress*

12:00 Green Goron.

I call the Goron's supplies and land when they're dead, if they die.

THE GERUDO SHALL PREVAIL!!!!

I shall now choose my new prey.
I DECLARE WAR ON THE HYLIANS
*Rides over to Hyrule Castle Town on horse with a dagger and two fairies. Stabs Daogamer*

Last edited:
T

The Triforce

*Rides over to Hyrule Castle Town on horse with a dagger and two fairies. Stabs Daogamer*

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
The Gerudo have prevailed once again!! The Hylians are no more!!

*stabs daogamer and brings him back into the Gerudo Fortress in a cell identical to the one HoT is being kept in.*

12:00 daogamer

I call the Hylian's land and Supplies for myself when they die, if they die, bla bla bla, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom