• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Walking Dead

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
One of the greatest TV shows in the history of great TV shows. There's so many unanswered questions. Like the dude with the hoodie from the finale in season 2,how and what caused the virus outbreak to turn all the people into a zombie. I'll definitley watch season 3 when it comes out.

Its actually a chick.

Great show by the way. Season 2 dragged on until the half way point were it picked up again. Season 2 finale was amazing, and I love Rick's new attitude. He was to wayyy too Mary Sue before.
I have all the comics too, just haven't gotten around to reading them yet hahah.

I. Freaking. Love the Walking Dead.
Dat character development. I've hated every character (Except Rick of course) and loved every character (Except the wife beater and Merle) at least once.
Soooooooooo good

It's alright, there are some serious characterisation issues; it got to the point where I just don't care about the characters any more and some of the decisions are questionable to say the least (You say there's a zombie in that well? Do you think we should just leave it in the already infected water, or send someone down into the well to try to fetch it out for no apparent reason?), and the middle of the 2nd season draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged while they were on the farm, but no other show on TV does what it does and when it gets it right it really gets it right. It's only occasionally lived up to the promise it showed in the pilot and hasn't managed another full episode anywhere near as good.

I didn't get to catch the series when it started but once it was on NetFlix I started to watch it
Turns out its a pretty good series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom