• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The voice...

Who you think its the voice that guide Link? I personally think it is Zelda because in alttp she had telepathic power so so why not? I also think she is inprisoned in hyrule castle, perhaps she found a way to lock Ganon with her in the castle? The old man also ask if you reconize her voice so that would mean Link have met her before he went to sleep.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think it's someone related to the Shiekah, since it seems like the Chamber of Ressurection was built by the Shiekah, and the voice carried him to the Shiekah Slate.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My first thought was that it could be Zelda, but I realized that that is exactly what most Zelda fans would probably assume. At this point I don't think Aonuma would give us something we can easily anticipate, but rather play on those expectations to royally troll us keep us guessing 'till the bitter end. I have no idea who it could be. It may be Zelda, or maybe it is someone more connected to the Sheikah race, like Impa?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.
If I had to guess, I'd say the voice could either be; Zelda, Impa, Nayru, or Farore, or maybe somebody totally new.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm thinking maybe it could be the Goddess Hylia herself. That would be an interesting turn of events. Things seem to be pretty desperate this time around so maybe the Goddess is getting involved more directly for the first time. I can't imagine it would be Zelda and I don't think that Zelda would be Hylia's reincarnation in this game like in Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom