• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The unofficial being open thread?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm a very open person, I can basically tell a stranger pretty much anything about myself. If I keep something to myself it's more a matter of what is appropriate or not to share rather than whether I'd be comfortable sharing it.

D

Deleted member 14134

I cannot be open about my openness on an unofficial thread. Sorry.

Emotionally, not very much so. Though in general I'd say I'm more open online than in real life, as there is the component of anonymity in that I don't know the people I'm speaking with, and I'm never going to knowingly meet anyone on here in the real world, or even have to talk to them EVER AGAIN at the end of the day. However, it's that same component of anonymity that has made me a bit less open these days, as people are a lot more judgmental and ofttimes cruel in cyberspace than in real life. It's not so much as I care as it's a matter of I ain't trying to hear it. I don't talk very much in the real world thanks to my introvertedness, apathy for attachment, and overall asocial malaise, though, so I guess I'm a hermit crab.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
With me, I am an open book. Ask me anything, and I will tell the truth. However I do not often flaunt my life without someone asking. So yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom